• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

10 Speed Automatic feedback?

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Older and much wiser than yourself and I don’t have to talk like you, which makes you look stupid

WOW pot calling the kettle black huh!
Sponsored

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Yes, believe me, your attitude shows you are a snowflake fir sure
also, I just joined a few days ago and not real sure what I am doing on here yet. Never said I was perfect. And my parents brought me up better than that, I don’t have to say the F word.
have an awesome evening😘
and yet youve argued with every single person who didnt immediately agree with your every point, threw around baseless accusations got mad when those baseless accusations got thrown right back at you, then resorted to whining about me saying the 'fuck' word when you realized nobody here actually gives a shit. to me it seems like your parents just didnt actually bring you up.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
who's placing bets on how long until this thread gets locked or purged? i say a couple hours

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
who's placing bets on how long until this thread gets locked or purged? i say a couple hours
Well I figured out how to ignore a couple people, so unless they piss someone else off, it shouldn’t get shut down

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Well I figured out how to ignore a couple people, so unless they piss someone else off, it shouldn’t get shut down
hopefully it doesn't but that absolute mess spanning a couple pages about AT vs MT very well might. or maybe the messages themselves will get deleted. only the moderators and admins know for sure

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I ordered my A10 after driving my friends DCT gt500 and PDK Porsche GT3

if paddles are good enough for them… they’re good enough for me.

Also seeing boomers profess their undying love for manual transmissions while simultaneously hating anything to do with superior EV’s is my new kink.
To each his own! Yes I am a baby boomer

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Not gonna lie I'm here for all the pettiness and do not see any reason for admin to stick their nose in a debate. We all grown and no one has crossed any lines that would warrant admin involvement.

Now as far as Auto vs Manual. At the end of the day we all like cars. Some people prefer to feel in control and have the feeling of connectivity to the car. So they pick the manual just to exercise their left leg. Some prefer to just not have to think about it and have the option to change their gears when they feel like it and avoid a knee replacement. So they get the auto and they chill in any road situation for everyday use. So if you just having fun and some then manual. If you are going for everyday use, drag times, and track times then the auto would help with that. It's all about fun at the day. Also carry on this battle thanks 🤣.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Kinda got tired of the back and forth so dropped out a couple of pages in.

was curious, was it determined if the a10 is able to drop multiple gears or skip up multiple gears at a time (mind reading)? Will the a10 allow you to do the ‘remote rev’ for real? I mean can you coast along, rev the engine, have a little bit of fun and wave bye bye to your competitor with a tail end wag using a a10?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
😂😂😂 facts. There is a reason it's not used much anymore. Too many errors as to wtf someone wrote. It's ok for a signature but after that's its useless.
For some it’s like writing in code.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do different drive modes change the engine braking aggressiveness or is that left to ‘automatic manual mode’?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Do different drive modes change the engine braking aggressiveness or is that left to ‘automatic manual mode’?
when in 1st or 2nd the transmission will normally freewheel, but in the manual mode 1st and 2nd will engine brake. drive mode has no effect on engine braking

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
If you blip(not kick down) the throttle on the A10 it will shift down to the lowest possible gear by itself (and hold for some time) and it is does it really quickly I can't remember if it did in normal mode or not.

My car did not hesitate either when doing kick down specially not in track.

With that said would like to see some reviews with the A10 on the GT and DH

Last edited:

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorry, may have gone a little deep into the weeds there. adaptive learning is something newer transmissions have where for the first little bit, usually 1000 miles, the transmission is trying to look at and learn how you drive, so then it can use that information to move shift points around to fit what you do better. sometimes it goes wrong, though, and can end up shifting hard and in an undesirable way.
I have seen bad shifting 10spds need the trans set to relearn to get rid of hard shifts. ….
Does the learning only apply to the first 1k or so or does it use the first 1k or so to get a general idea and then continue to monitor and fine tune as it’s used?

is the hard shifting relearn something that is common or something only able to be done at the dealer?

are there recommended steps/methods one should perform to help it along in the learning process?
Sponsored