• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

10 Speed Automatic feedback?

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I’m questioning as to whether he even knows how to really drive a manual or he thinks it’s the same as using the paddles🤦🏻‍♀️
Who?
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I haven't driven the A10, but a buddy has one and he raves about the responsiveness of the A10. Says it finds the right gear and stays in it when needed.

I dont really see how the time difference between hitting a paddle a few times (you should learn the A10 and know what gear you want) would be much different then downshifting a few times with the clutch. Sure it might feel better, but the performance and feel aspect are an obvious trade off when going auto.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
I’m questioning as to whether he even knows how to really drive a
I haven't driven the A10, but a buddy has one and he raves about the responsiveness of the A10. Says it finds the right gear and stays in it when needed.

I dont really see how the time difference between hitting a paddle a few times (you should learn the A10 and know what gear you want) would be much different then downshifting a few times with the clutch. Sure it might feel better, but the performance and feel aspect are an obvious trade off when going auto.
its because change scares people, the stick shift manual has been out performed in every aspect by other transmisions, the ONLY reason these days to get a manual is bacuse you want to press a clutch, otherwise, its slower than an automatic, easier than a dogbox, and shittier than a modern DCG

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I ordered my A10 after driving my friends DCT gt500 and PDK Porsche GT3

if paddles are good enough for them… they’re good enough for me.

Also seeing boomers profess their undying love for manual transmissions while simultaneously hating anything to do with superior EV’s is my new kink.

Last edited:

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, it is because I WANT A MANUAL. if I wanted an automatic I Would have ordered one and without paddles.
stick shifts are so much more fun and I’m not out to get a ticket.
yeah and if i WANT A MANUAL, ill just throw my A10 into sport mode and do the same shit

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
yeah and if i WANT A MANUAL, ill just throw my A10 into sport mode and do the same shit
I straight up don't care what other people drive but you can't sit there and say it's the same.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I straight up don't care what other people drive but you can't sit there and say it's the same.
the only real difference is the clutch pedal, instead of throwing a stick im slapping paddles. to me its the same thing. to be honest the only thing ill really miss about my manual is that feeling of nailing the heel toe downshift. Unfortunately my daily commute is way too traffic heavy for me to get ANY enjoyment out of it so the A10 is the perfect balance that lets me hoon around the back roads rowing through gears and sitting in traffic not caring.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
That’s because you have no clue how to drive a stick shift you have to drive a fake one
Everyone should have to know how to drive one. Anybody can steer an automatic. Just like everyone to know how to write cursive

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
says the dumbass with a 2018 Cherokee and a mall crawler. youve probably never even seen a manual
I had a 1992 mustang LX manual, I have a Jeep Wrangler Manuel. I didn’t write in for 15 years. My grand Cherokee is for my cleaning supplies. I learned how to drive a stick shift when I was 16. i love manuals, why would I buy something I have never driven? Real smart you are

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a 1992 mustang LX manual, I have a Jeep Wrangler Manuel. I didn’t write in for 15 years. My grand Cherokee is for my cleaning supplies. I learned how to drive a stick shift when I was 16. i love manuals, why would I buy something I have never driven? Real smart you are
i have a 2010 mustang GT with a manual, dont come crying to me like a whiny old fuck that shat their diaper wen baseless accusations get thrown back at you.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Older and much wiser than yourself and I don’t have to talk like you, which makes you look stupid
first, you replied to yourself
second, i literally sent the same accusation back at you
third, youre upset about words? im sorry, i though old people were tough and could handle a swear or two, my bad snowflake.
Sponsored