• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Not to get off topic, but I think it's total BS that the new Mondeo uses tri-bar elements. Either make a good looking car, or fully accept that you're producing a sh!tty looking trash can. Don't incorporate elements of your flagship into a sh!tbox in the hopes of luring buyers.
Er, you've seen the Mach E, right? Just be thankful they didn't call it the Mustang Mondeo πŸ˜„

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
Not to get off topic, but I think it's total BS that the new Mondeo uses tri-bar elements. Either make a good looking car, or fully accept that you're producing a sh!tty looking trash can. Don't incorporate elements of your flagship into a sh!tbox in the hopes of luring buyers.
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 1646152699313

welcome to Europe... :headbang:

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
Er, you've seen the Mach E, right? Just be thankful they didn't call it the Mustang Mondeo πŸ˜„
I for one love the look of a Mach E even after the car has been in the market for 2 years. If I was buying an electric, I would buy that over anything else.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I also like this interior of the Ranger/Everest. Wished the Mach-e interior would have gone that way instead of a Tesla want-to-be.
Yeah, if you're going to do big screens, at least make them more horizontal, and less vertical. Horizontal screens look great, vertical screens are meh.

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
Hopefully The s650 has some interior cues from this Ford Everest/Ranger!

8412A290-6928-4A42-9EE7-904F045D7D73.jpeg
I really REALLY want that shifter for the auto and I keep hoping the right people at Ford hear my pleas. πŸ˜†

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
I really REALLY want that shifter for the auto and I keep hoping the right people at Ford hear my pleas. πŸ˜†
Ford should really bring the Everest to the US. Would do great against the 4Runner, etc., and it's a much more compelling option than the Bronco Sport.

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
Yeah, ironically I guess S650 was designed before the Mach E.............it was meant to be here over 2 years ago.

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait......
Hmm, I dunno about that. The S650 was rebooted and still redesigned upon knowing it would come to market much later than 2020. The original design would've been approved in late 2017 parallel to CX727 Mach E, but instead that final approval became the year of 2020.

Those Mach E proposals are dated in 2017, designed with the knowledge of 2018MY S550. I believe the S550 changes we saw for 2018, were a byproduct of needs for European ped standards and Ford never intended to deviate from those upside down slit-like trapezoidal headlights of the original S550.

The Shelby line kept that look, as did the Mach E, and now S650, which somewhat goes back to that '06 Giugiaro concept.
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 02.11
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ mustang_gt_7
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ford_mustang_mach-e_4x_70_06ad05690c80097a

Trying to echo the original full on, without the retro of S197, but simply via the shape of upside trapezoidal slits as headlights I guess just never stuck for S650, even if more aggressive looking and punchier on the MCA cars. It was just too assymetrical and tried to fix what wasn't broken.

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ mustang_coupe_1
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ mustang_5.0_gt_13
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ford_mustang_89_6

Still don't understand why the Mach E doesn't look more like the current Mustang and instead echoes the pre-MCA car...

BTW, someone expressed being surprised at the possibility S650 would top out over $60k in GT trim. Uh, well...yes, yes, and YES! Currently car already crests that amount, as a fully loaded convertible with 10AT.

Unless Ford dabbles in some serious cost cutting or delivers a stagnant warmed over effort, you better hope there are some price increases, but within reasonable margins.

Almost all vehicle redesigns that hold the line on price too much or decrease in MSRP, BUYER BEWARE at what is being hidden!
Sponsored