• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rendering: This is how 2023 Mustang 7th gen should look like

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Update: Check out my newer renderings here

It's a bit late, but I finally finished my next rendering for the upcoming Gen 7.

Let's start with what we can conclude. This was the Sculpture that Ford showed in China last year, which most likely is what they are going for with Gen 7 and will be Fords new corporate identify face of their upcoming cars
S650 Mustang Rendering: This is how 2023 Mustang 7th gen should look like Ford-Progressive-Energy-In-Strength-design-installation-previews-the-design-of-next-generation.5

Recently the next Ford Fusion/Mondeo leaked, which absolutely confirms that this huge single frame grille indeed their new design language.
S650 Mustang Rendering: This is how 2023 Mustang 7th gen should look like Ford-Fusion-Mondeo-Active-2

So in the end I took the design sculpture and digitally added it the current model to give us all a look, how the Mustang 7 should look like. I honestly focussed on the frontend and only tweaked the rest a little bit.

S650 Mustang Rendering: This is how 2023 Mustang 7th gen should look like 2023mustang7

I will do the next renderings once we got first S650 prototypes on the street that actually wear the real exterior.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, it certainly has the "catfish" heritage :giggle:. Also looks like the beltline is sitting a little high, but overall good work. Considering that the 7th gens are looking to be a mid-life refresh on the same platform this is plausible. We're going to see about as much of a jump as between the SN95's and New Edge models.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Great speculative render @Ace !
What are all your thoughts on what looks to be the new corporate grille - I am not a fan. Reminds me of these:

S650 Mustang Rendering: This is how 2023 Mustang 7th gen should look like DIY-Festival-party-Decorations-wedding-stage-background-Ornaments-interior-sequin-Door-curtain
S650 Mustang Rendering: This is how 2023 Mustang 7th gen should look like Screenshot_2021-01-30 Festival-Party-supplies-PVC-sequins-Curtain-Interior-Decorative-curtains

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Great speculative render @Ace !
What are all your thoughts on what looks to be the new corporate grille - I am not a fan. Reminds me of these:
I think what they are trying to do is having a grille that works for EVs and for ICEs. But honestly, big single frame grilles are too much Audi for me to have it on a Mustang

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I like what you did with the headlight design. The "triple" theme is a nice touch. Classic Mustang and modern at the same time. Well done.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Your grill and headlights look really great and I only hope the new Mustang looks that good. I think the splitter is missing from your render, which is the only real negative I see. I wouldn't be surprised if you are right and the shape of the green house and the sides of the car don't change much. I think the shape of the Mustang in those areas is pretty good now and doesn't really need to change much. Maybe something subtle.

mustangpegasus51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
To be honest I always loved the big center grille, since Audi did so in the early 2000's. Not really sure on this design, as I'm also not sold on the Mazda 3; I really liked it when first revealed but I've grown out of it since then.

S650 Mustang Rendering: This is how 2023 Mustang 7th gen should look like 1612060156778

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
squinty eyes look like ass - no offence Asian peoples. (17 years in Japan) Enough with the copy-cat crap, Ford. Try something "original" for once.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Did I miss something ? I did not know Ford was going to produce a next generation Fusion/Focus. I hope the next Mustang has the wider rear like a previous rendering showed.

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did I miss something ? I did not know Ford was going to produce a next generation Fusion/Focus. I hope the next Mustang has the wider rear like a previous rendering showed.
It looks like a CUV/wagon. It'll fill the gap in the half dozen other crossovers :facepalm:

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
To my understanding they cancelled the Fusion/Mondeo for a new SUV called Evos which pretty much fills the same spot. The naming is really strange imho since the "Ford Evos Concept" was bascially the car that previewed the 2015 Mustang
Sponsored