• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

When are you buying the 7th Gen Mustang?

When are you buying the Next Gen?

• Total voters

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
  • Banned
When are you buying the Next Gen?

I voted to wait and see what she looks like. Plus, I have a 2020, so no rush.

If it's best mustang ever, I might go 2nd year...hoping to hear rumors or pictures of 60 year SE, CS, or Shelby by then. Will be difficult to depart from 500.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
Once I saw the S500 launch I knew I had to have one. Placed my order 5/22/14 and took deliver 10/24/14.

I’ll do it all over again if the S650 is the gorgeous powerhouse rumors say it will be.

If I don’t like the new one I’ll just trade my 2015 for a 2022/23?and stick with the S550. I am in love with this car and won’t move to the next Gen unless I love it enough to depart the S550.

SkyZykS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Mustang GT manual fastback.
Immediately. No questions asked. Just give me an extended warranty lol
I'll buy as soon as I can get my money down. Unless it's an ugly beast then I'll buy a 18-22 model.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I have a 2016 and 2020...so probably going to sit this one out especially seeing as how it probably be just a relatively minor refresh ala the 18+.

If it's a generational leap, like the one from the S197 to the S550 then maybe I trade both in for one. But I don't see it happening.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe, 2013 Honda CR-V, 2009 Ford Fusion
I voted waiting to see what it looks like, but I'm also waiting to see performance upgrades. If it's essentially the same car underneath, I will have to be blown away by the exterior styling and interior to be interested.

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 GT 500 PP, Past'13 GT500,98 GT,'92 LX 5.0 5spd
I never buy a first or even 2nd yr after model introduction. By the 3rd year they usually have the bugs and the options sorted out.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2022 TRX
I think this will be my last mustang for the near future, Love my Bullitt but the practicality of 4 door and the fact that my truck is currently faster than it :headbang:makes me really crave a super sedan with AWD.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I voted polls are dumb, because none of the options are quite right. But you gave it a good shot.

I'm not sure if I'm buying or not. If it thrills me and I have to own one then I'll buy. It's not just looks though. If it looks good but performance sucks, I'm out. If it costs too much, if they don't fix the manual transmission ratios, if it's too heavy, if it's too SUV-ish...

But if they put the 6.8 V8 in the Mustang with a manual transmission - who knows? I might buy even if it's expensive, not the greatest in the style department and porky.

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 GT 500 PP, Past'13 GT500,98 GT,'92 LX 5.0 5spd
They have had some extra time to work the bugs out of the s650
The S650 has not been introduced for sale yet.
Pre-sale development doesn't count.
Real world use by the public does.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
The S650 has not been introduced for sale yet.
Pre-sale development doesn't count.
Real world use by the public does.
If it's just a revised s550 platform and powertrains, the wait a year or two thing doesn't really apply. That mostly applies to vehicles with all new powertrains or other important components.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
If the GT is AWD, 480+ hp, and not ridiculously heavy, I'll put my order in when it opens. If not, I'll wait to see a performance version and then make a decision.

Edit: If it meets 2 of my 3, I may still. I have been waiting for a couple of years, so I'm not in a huge rush. AWD may be a dream, but it would be sweet. How long after 2015 base and GT was the GT350 announced/leaked/revealed? 6 months?
Sponsored

Last edited: