• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Fellow Canadians...Where are you guys buying parts?

Mustang6924

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe GT, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hello fellow Canadians. This is my first time owning a modern mustang and I want to get a few things for it. Specifically steeda 1" lowering springs, h-pipe, 1" wheel spacers, and strut tower brace. Where are you guys purchasing your parts? As it seems like we don't have much options here in Canada. Any advice on were to get these parts would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsored

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Hello fellow Canadians. This is my first time owning a modern mustang and I want to get a few things for it. Specifically steeda 1" lowering springs, h-pipe, 1" wheel spacers, and strut tower brace. Where are you guys purchasing your parts? As it seems like we don't have much options here in Canada. Any advice on were to get these parts would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Try a search online London Ontario. They had about 4 there a few years back

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Where do you live exactly?
If not too far from a border, setup an address at a “mailing/delivery” facility in the US, then go pick your stuff up there.
No more limitations, more options, and cheaper too !
Sponsored