• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Yeah, sadly there are a lot of variables. Good luck. The scheduling notices usually go out on Thursdays.
So if I,don’t get anything this Thursday, then mine won’t be scheduled until at least October?
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, I'm saying that even if you get picked on Thursday, you're not getting scheduled any earlier than October.
That sucks. Why do they wait so long in Between to build them?That will be at least 4 mos from order date and when dealer screwed up, they did my priority to a 10 instead of the 19 that it was

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, I'm saying that even if you get picked on Thursday, you're not getting scheduled any earlier than October.
So if mine is scheduled for the next build in October, they will email me Thursday. Then if it is, it probably wouldn’t ship until December

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
My sister has a 24 Ranger ordered and shes getting anxious
I’m at the ranger plant, we haven’t barely began.
We are building 10-15 daily and rumor is production ramp up is pushed back to October.
It’s gonna be awhile for sure.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
So if mine is scheduled for the next build in October, they will email me Thursday. Then if it is, it probably wouldn’t ship until December
Now that 24s are supposed to be shipping. I would not expect your car to sit at the factory very long after it’s completed. At that point it just depends on how far from Flat Rock MI you live.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
That sucks. Why do they wait so long in Between to build them?That will be at least 4 mos from order date and when dealer screwed up, they did my priority to a 10 instead of the 19 that it was
I understand your frustration. I have been waiting since day one and my car has been complete for 2 months. It sucks that your dealer messed up on the initial order. Really, for all the supply logistics that go into it, forecasting an entire assembly line out 6-8 weeks seems reasonable to me. Still sucks when you’re waiting!

Do you have multiple packages selected? Part of the delay may be that you have something like multiple options that are in tight supply. For example, If you had PP and Night Pony both of those have been limited. Either one alone has been a challenge, gettin both is that much harder.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I understand your frustration. I have been waiting since day one and my car has been complete for 2 months. It sucks that your dealer messed up on the initial order. Really, for all the supply logistics that go into it, forecasting an entire assembly line out 6-8 weeks seems reasonable to me. Still sucks when you’re waiting!

Do you have multiple packages selected? Part of the delay may be that you have something like multiple options that are in tight supply. For example, If you had PP and Night Pony both of those have been limited. Either one alone has been a challenge, gettin both is that much harder.
Just performance package and 401A

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now that 24s are supposed to be shipping. I would not expect your car to sit at the factory very long after it’s completed. At that point it just depends on how far from Flat Rock MI you live.
I’m in western SC

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I’m at the ranger plant, we haven’t barely began.
We are building 10-15 daily and rumor is production ramp up is pushed back to October.
It’s gonna be awhile for sure.
Thanks for the info, I will pass it on.

Dressing period??

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t know if your car would be shipped by rail or truck. Once you’re scheduled your window sticker will indicate convoy (truck) or rail. Rail takes a little longer usually.
Probably truck, it’s only 668 miles.
Sponsored