• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
So what does clean up scheduling mean? Also, doesn't look good for the NPP on my order.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I have a UAW demand, allocate one person in a spray booth with a stack of roof panels and black paint! WTF
The roof panel is welded to the rest of the body before any of it is painted. The whole vehicle goes through a separate process for painted stripes or roof. They don't just slap a new roof on the car. I'd say the better demand would be to let us choose vinyl, omit black roof, or just wait.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
So does this mean if you try to order NPP it won't let you or you have to wait it out? (sorry, new to this)

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
So does this mean if you try to order NPP it won't let you or you have to wait it out? (sorry, new to this)
You can order it. Exhausted availability or commodity constraint just means for that specific scheduling week. They will slowly get to those builds.

If it becomes something you can’t order at all they’ll communicate that the order is not able to be scheduled and the dealer will have to change the order. Happened a few times in the Bronco land over the years. If they failed to do anything, in some cases the orders got canceled, moved to different years, placed on priority 99, etc.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Basically the same as last week except change from "Main Commit" to "Clean Up Scheduling" and Nite Pony back on Exhausted Availability.

My DH didn't get scheduled last week and I'm not getting my hopes up for scheduling this week. Just a setup for another disappointment.

With the next scheduling period for November and with holiday coming in the last week, not sure about the holiday shortened month of December either. Chances of getting scheduled before year end is getting slimmer and slimmer.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
The roof panel is welded to the rest of the body before any of it is painted. The whole vehicle goes through a separate process for painted stripes or roof. They don't just slap a new roof on the car. I'd say the better demand would be to let us choose vinyl, omit black roof, or just wait.
Personally I would love the option to keep the roof same color as exterior. This makes it more frustrating. My understanding is they take the shell color, and then mask off and paint the roof black for NP.

Ford has known for several months that NP was exceeding expectations, they have the facility that does the black roof process already, then ramp it up. It would make more sense if it was a separate roof panel, as that could be a supply chain issue.

Maybe there is no intention to ramp it up, keep telling dealers to drop NP for their stock to get scheduled and let retail customers start dropping NP from their orders until everything balances out.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Basically the same as last week except change from "Main Commit" to "Clean Up Scheduling" and Nite Pony back on Exhausted Availability.

My DH didn't get scheduled last week and I'm not getting my hopes up for scheduling this week. Just a setup for another disappointment.

With the next scheduling period for November and with holiday coming in the last week, not sure about the holiday shortened month of December either. Chances of getting scheduled before year end is getting slimmer and slimmer.
I know, every Monday I see NP "exhausted" sets up for a Thursday let down, at this point being in Ohio, a longer delay the better. Scheduled now it would arrive in the heart of a northeast Ohio winter.
It looks like good news for DH retail orders this week though, Hope you get scheduled soon, a December delivery in FL not bad

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

I feel the same way, and it is so irritating

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I know, every Monday I see NP "exhausted" sets up for a Thursday let down, at this point being in Ohio, a longer delay the better. Scheduled now it would arrive in the heart of a northeast Ohio winter.
It looks like good news for DH retail orders this week though, Hope you get scheduled soon, a December delivery in FL not bad
Jam, where are you in Ohio? Not sure what you ordered but this dealer In Cincinnati got,some nice mustangs in

If you go to this site, this will show you all of them and location

https://www.cars.com/shopping/resul...premium&year_max=2024&year_min=2024&zip=29678

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hey thanks! Yeah Iv'e been looking around just to see what is being delivered. I don't really mind waiting, just as long as I get a MY24 to my exact spec. I have already committed to a dealer with a price locked deal for my exact spec 7% below MSRP without all the haggle or tactics that can go on. ... It is just that darn black roof, and I refuse to drop NP, it's a must have.
I have been waiting for another stang since I sold my '88 GT foxbody 30 years ago, I can wait this out. Appreciate the info though
Sponsored