• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
"Dark Horse Retail orders should be prioritized ahead of stock orders for specialty allocation"

And no constraints.

Maybe this is finally my week to be scheduled!!!

DH 701A AP / HP / 6M in Blue Ember.

Last edited:

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I finally received a VIN and date (October 9) for my mustang GT with NPP. Good job FORD, you have managed to fix the incredible and mysterious problem of the roof being painted black!😆

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Main Commit?
No retail scheduling unless you have PP?

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I finally received a VIN and date (October 9) for my mustang GT with NPP. Good job FORD, you have managed to fix the incredible and mysterious problem of the roof being painted black!😆
You got notified today?

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Good news about the retail over stock priority on DH. I saw a dealer near me that has a DH with blue window sticker in transit. My guess is they initially wanted to get a few stock orders built along with retail. Now it's just customer orders to clear the backlog. My prediction is as reliable as my magic 8 ball.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
"Dark Horse Retail orders should be prioritized ahead of stock orders for specialty allocation"
That sounds great, but I wonder if it's up to the dealer to do this vesus something that happens automatically.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Just means no dealer stock orders with PP will be scheduled
What does Main Commit mean? Is there regular retail scheduling this week, it does not specifically say so?

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
That sounds great, but I wonder if it's up to the dealer to do this vesus something that happens automatically.
I think it's up to the regional ford rep to tell the dealer a DH allocation can be scheduled and the dealer tells the rep which one. That's at least the way it worked a few months ago when they asked if I wanted to change my options to get scheduled.

But with the stories on here of folks being surprised when chat says they're DH is scheduled, I might just be spinning tales.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I think it's up to the regional ford rep to tell the dealer a DH allocation can be scheduled and the dealer tells the rep which one. That's at least the way it worked a few months ago when they asked if I wanted to change my options to get scheduled.

But with the stories on here of folks being surprised when chat says they're DH is scheduled, I might just be spinning tales.
Right, that was my understanding too. Just makes me wonder if they are telling the dealers to prioritize customer orders, but whether or not the dealer tells the rep their stock order or a customer order, may be up to the dealer to decide if they want to follow that advice or not.

Would be cool if Ford enforced the customer over stock orders, but I kind of doubt it.

Last edited:

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Main Commit?
No retail scheduling unless you have PP?
19:30 main commit means they're trying to build the allocations they gave to dealerships. See video

Other way around for PP: no scheduling PP unless it is retail.