• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Spoke to my salesperson this morning. According to his information, my car was built yesterday. He cautioned me not to get too excited because Ford is apparently building cars without certain options, which may account for the large number of cars sitting on storage lots. It would really be nice to know what's going on for sure.
Did you get your VIN and order code of not get it so you can corroborate his story with Ford chat they donā€™t have much info but will tell you if your car is actually built and a ETA which is bogus right now but still itā€™s something
Sponsored

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Did you get your VIN and order code of not get it so you can corroborate his story with Ford chat they donā€™t have much info but will tell you if your car is actually built and a ETA which is bogus right now but still itā€™s something
No, I didn't get the VIN or order code. I trust my salesperson. I've been buying cars from him for years. I know I'm going to have to wait for it just like everyone else.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Your only problem is that once it's built you'll be sitting with the rest of us waiting to get shipped. Rejoice, half of your battle is won.
Who knew that'd be the easy half? Even after the OKTB is given, maybe in a year or two, it could be years more before the remainder of the non-hail-damaged, non-strike-delayed, non-stolen, non-we-like-seeing-our-parking-lots-full, non-let's-squeeze-inventory-and-pricing cars are delivered, if we're being optimistic with ourselves. šŸ˜‰

Kidding, kidding...hope it only takes a year.

Luckydog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Hotse
Well tomorrow, Aug 10th, we get another Dear John letter from Ford saying 'we appreciate your patience"

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
No, I didn't get the VIN or order code. I trust my salesperson. I've been buying cars from him for years. I know I'm going to have to wait for it just like everyone else.

Has nothing to do with trust just following the process of the vehicle. Sometimes it is fun, others can be a little annoying.
Your dealer should be able to get you a vin and order number, they can also send you a printout of their tracking that shows more information than we get with our online tracker.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Has nothing to do with trust just following the process of the vehicle. Sometimes it is fun, others can be a little annoying.
Your dealer should be able to get you a vin and order number, they can also send you a printout of their tracking that shows more information than we get with our online tracker.
Thanks. I texted him and asked for the VIN and order code. Haven't heard back from him yet.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
The paperwork the dealer gives you, has the code number on it, you need to have that
Sponsored