• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No Mustang Scheduling This Week (6/8/23)

bobdes368

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT 500
I orders A GT Premium with 401A option and stripes on 4/1. Still nothing from Ford. My order couldn't be any simpler. WTF.
Sponsored

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I can't imagine the stress that must surround being the person responsible for getting all the parts and orders completed. There is likely pressure to get cars to dealers to put on their lots along with all of us who are complaining about the process with our special orders. Should it be more streamlined? Absolutely! Do I understand the challenges in today's environment? Absolutely! Patience is a virtue we should all try to practice. Let's give Ford Motor Company a chance to get the cars out. It's only been in production for not even a month yet.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Wait a minute. How the hell does Ford fuck this shit up so horribly? How can ford say they are ready to build and that peoples builds do not have a constraint... but in the same breath say that taking options off would get you scheduled? They can go to hell with that. This gotta be one of the most unprofessional car companies ever honestly it's been one fuck up after the other fuck up with no end. If you knew there were issues, just state it and announce that it is delayed, why, and what the game plan is for scheduling. Also don't allow people to order options that are currently causing issues initially. But honestly that's not an excuse because Ford as a company blaming supply chain issues for it. How the fuck are there issues with supply for a fucking car that has yet to be launched????? That's an excuse to use 5 months after cars are made not before. Ford company as a whole just need to fire themselves and every head person and allow people who know what they are doing to be in charge. They should have had enough to build both GT and DH without issues. We learned about this car in September. From September to May those lazy fucks did absolutely nothing to prepare for the release of their new car? There was not one damn plan established to stock pile parts and everything? Honestly they had a yr to prepare because they knew the car they wanted before the reveal. So some important stuff should have already been ordered like the HP stuff, the paint, and other things. How is it that the HP is giving issues when people can go 3rd party and get the stuff quicker than Ford could honestly.
I highly recommend a therapist for that keyboard warrior rage. The way you feel about Ford is how I probably feel when I read your rants.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Wait a minute. How the hell does Ford fuck this shit up so horribly? How can ford say they are ready to build and that peoples builds do not have a constraint... but in the same breath say that taking options off would get you scheduled? They can go to hell with that. This gotta be one of the most unprofessional car companies ever honestly it's been one fuck up after the other fuck up with no end. If you knew there were issues, just state it and announce that it is delayed, why, and what the game plan is for scheduling. Also don't allow people to order options that are currently causing issues initially. But honestly that's not an excuse because Ford as a company blaming supply chain issues for it. How the fuck are there issues with supply for a fucking car that has yet to be launched????? That's an excuse to use 5 months after cars are made not before. Ford company as a whole just need to fire themselves and every head person and allow people who know what they are doing to be in charge. They should have had enough to build both GT and DH without issues. We learned about this car in September. From September to May those lazy fucks did absolutely nothing to prepare for the release of their new car? There was not one damn plan established to stock pile parts and everything? Honestly they had a yr to prepare because they knew the car they wanted before the reveal. So some important stuff should have already been ordered like the HP stuff, the paint, and other things. How is it that the HP is giving issues when people can go 3rd party and get the stuff quicker than Ford could honestly.
Tldr?

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I highly recommend a therapist for that keyboard warrior rage. The way you feel about Ford is how I probably feel when I read your rants.
Lmao feel free to read them, I do not really care honestly. I rather rant than keep thinking that Ford will act like a professional company. We are buying their product so at the very least explain or give updates on the product. Well informed customers are cool with waiting if they were told what's going on, just communicate it. But I shall rant until there is more info on the car I ordered rather than the constant excuses to why its looking like a late September or October build which is Winter and not summer as advertised.

Last edited:

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I can't imagine the stress that must surround being the person responsible for getting all the parts and orders completed. There is likely pressure to get cars to dealers to put on their lots along with all of us who are complaining about the process with our special orders. Should it be more streamlined? Absolutely! Do I understand the challenges in today's environment? Absolutely! Patience is a virtue we should all try to practice. Let's give Ford Motor Company a chance to get the cars out. It's only been in production for not even a month yet.
Part of the reason some folks aren't willing to give Ford the benefit of the doubt is because of how they botched the launches for their other vehicles (Maverick, Bronco, F-150 Lightning, etc.) due to quality/engineering defects that weren't addressed pre-production.

So of course, folks are anxious about the possibility that the same will happen with the Mustang (it kind of already did with the initial work stop for the panel issue).

That said, you are correct that all we can do is be patient.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Part of the reason some folks aren't willing to give Ford the benefit of the doubt is because of how they botched the launches for their other vehicles (Maverick, Bronco, F-150 Lightning, etc.) due to quality/engineering defects that weren't addressed pre-production.

So of course, folks are anxious about the possibility that the same will happen with the Mustang (it kind of already did with the initial work stop for the panel issue).

That said, you are correct that all we can do is be patient.
Patient at a mental hospital reading all this!

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
As someone who works in manufacturing please understand they're only human. Some of you guys have way too high standards for them. Have patience guys you'll get your car eventually.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I don’t have any complaints. Ordered first day open and it’s sitting in trim line now, ahead of schedule by a few days. Ordered a GT Premium w/ PP, AVE, magneride, 401a. It seems the issues stem with NP and stripe pkgs.

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
Wait a minute. How the hell does Ford fuck this shit up so horribly? How can ford say they are ready to build and that peoples builds do not have a constraint... but in the same breath say that taking options off would get you scheduled?
I may be some kind of simple, but I read somewhere that the car would be a 2024 model year. I double checked just now and it's still 2023...but maybe I'm a year off due to time zone or over-sleeping. No wait, lack of sleep maybe?

No, I had no expectations that I would be driving the Rucio Moro this summer, or this year for that matter. When placing the order I told the dealer that if I happened to get the last DH ever, I'd be ok. Like someone else on this thread, I'd rather build up the down payment. If Ford uses that time working out the kinks with your car, suits me fine. Much appreciated.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
As someone who works in manufacturing please understand they're only human. Some of you guys have way too high standards for them. Have patience guys you'll get your car eventually.
There's a middle ground with everything.

If you read employees forums as the The Layoff, watch the news reports about the rampant turnover in its C-Suite & their steadily declining Supplier Relation scores, or track the huge numbers recalls/work stoppages they've done recently, There are a lot of operational issues unique to Ford that go beyond human error or the complexities with manufacturing. And sadly, it's having a negative impacting the final product that customers are receiving. Some folks are being too passive about this as well.

People should not have to stand for electric-powered F-150s that set on fire, having to go to the dealer ever other month for a recall or wait months for a car to be built/delivered simply because mistakes (intentional or not) were made, especially not for a product that is costing them tens of thousands of dollars. And from a customer relations perspective, such experiences only sours Ford's reputation with those who aren't loyal to the brand when they're in the market for another car.

That said, I get the other perspective as well (which is a fair one). If this is the car you're dead set on getting, you have no choice but to be patient and roll with the punches. Ultimately, no one is being forced to buy a vehicle from Ford and you can walk away from your order at any time.

Last edited:

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I may be some kind of simple, but I read somewhere that the car would be a 2024 model year. I double checked just now and it's still 2023...but maybe I'm a year off due to time zone or over-sleeping. No wait, lack of sleep maybe?

No, I had no expectations that I would be driving the Rucio Moro this summer, or this year for that matter. When placing the order I told the dealer that if I happened to get the last DH ever, I'd be ok. Like someone else on this thread, I'd rather build up the down payment. If Ford uses that time working out the kinks with your car, suits me fine. Much appreciated.
If I read and heard correctly are we going by year or when they are supposed to have started making the cars? Because I heard summer 2023 not 2024. That's like going to a job fair, only for then to tell you 3 weeks later that they will update you the next calender yr 8 months later. When that job fair was advertised as "fast hiring, quick interviews, ect". Being perfectly ok with another botched launch and for issues that should have been identified and fixed before launch is just giving Ford a pass for bad behavior again.
Sponsored