• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Has anyone answered (or does anyone even know), if Dark Horse scheduling is always manual, does that mean it can be scheduled this week even if it's "no scheduling"?

I feel like I've seen at least one DH get scheduled before on an off week, but that could have been miscommunication.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
@Newface doesn't miss a beat, much appreciated sir!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Has anyone answered (or does anyone even know), if Dark Horse scheduling is always manual, does that mean it can be scheduled this week even if it's "no scheduling"?

I feel like I've seen at least one DH get scheduled before on an off week, but that could have been miscommunication.
I've only seen this answered once, and that person said a manual allocation can happen any week and they do not have to follow the scheduling that regular allocations follow.

I don't know if it's true. I'm curious as well.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
Is this for all Mustang models or just DH, was hoping to get scheduled this week, been in preview stage(what ever that means) for 2 weeks, GT premium with PP ordered.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Is this for all Mustang models or just DH, was hoping to get scheduled this week, been in preview stage(what ever that means) for 2 weeks, GT premium with PP ordered.
This is for all Mustangs. I honestly wouldn't expect any scheduling until after Independence Day.
Sponsored