• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No Mustang Scheduling This Week (6/8/23)

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
the guy who orders new vehicles at my dealer told me there's a stop build for both Dark Horse and EcoBoost models

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
This is dumb

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Not unexpected, they usually do at least 1 week of no scheduling between months. Maybe August starts next week.

Also, this is the week after Main Commit, which i have no clue what that is, but last time, the week after is when most of the emails went out, even though you could have found out with Ford Chat already the week before.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Unfortunately, another potential black swan event for those of us still unscheduled will be UAW contract negotiations (and a possible strike).

Those will begin in July ahead of the mid-September expirartion, and word is they will be targeting Ford first.

Last edited:

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I'm not surprised by this at all. All the other scheduling has been this way. First couple of weeks of the month nothing, then a big flood of build dates go out towards the end of the month. Seems like week 3 is the big week for dates. Really feeling like August build dates should catch most of us up that ordered that first week. Then again, who knows?

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
I can't imagine how all of you feel ordering when the order banks opened.
I just ordered mine on the 31st of May, confirmed Jun 1.

I'm taking my mind back to the days of collecting Green Giant labels and mailing them off for a free kite. It came in the mail months later, I almost forgot about it.

I have to suppress the instant gratification we've all been subjected to for the last decade.

Hopefully the line is running well, producing great product when mine makes it through.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
This is getting excruciatingly annoying @FORDMOTORCOMPANY

Elcuh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 gt ordered
Unfortunately, another potential black swan event for thoae of us still unscheduled will be UAW contract negotiations (and a possible strike).

Those will begin in July ahead of the mid-September expirartion, and word is they will be targeting Ford first.
I'll go build it myself😤

msofka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT, 2024 Dark Horse
I can't imagine how all of you feel ordering when the order banks opened.
I just ordered mine on the 31st of May, confirmed Jun 1.

I'm taking my mind back to the days of collecting Green Giant labels and mailing them off for a free kite. It came in the mail months later, I almost forgot about it.

I have to suppress the instant gratification we've all been subjected to for the last decade.

Hopefully the line is running well, producing great product when mine makes it through.
someone once said patience is a virtue… most of of us aren’t going to use this as a daily…

that said, I want my bloody car…

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
My dealer just called and said they got an allocation, and mine is up, but I would have to remove the Handling Package to get scheduled. If i did, it would be a late Summer delivery. I told them i didn't want to remove it. So I guess its back to waiting.
Sponsored