• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Again I have to always ask, does this exclude Dark Horse manual scheduling?

I just wish some dealers would chime in that have had Dark Horse orders scheduled to confirm.

I asked my dealer about some of those emails that have leaked regarding scheduling DH and constraints. He has never received any information regarding the special manual scheduling for Dark Horse and his rep says my order is still in the scheduling process (unscheduled, clean). 🤷‍♂️

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Same configuration, same story.

And if UAW talks breakdown. we're done!

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
They probably have to focus everything on shipping for a bit.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
They probably have to focus everything on shipping for a bit.
They are sitting on tens, it not hundreds of millions in $$$ of S560’s. They’ve probably close to filling up every parking lot and ramp and have no more capacity for new schedules.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
They are sitting on tens, it not hundreds of millions in $$$ of S560’s. They’ve probably close to filling up every parking lot and ramp and have no more capacity for new schedules.
While it may feel true, Ford has a lot and I mean a lot of real estate in that area. Plenty of parking availability.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
While it may feel true, Ford has a lot and I mean a lot of real estate in that area. Plenty of parking availability.
They've already scheduled cars up to October. This may mean they will have no more space on the lots after October.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
More October dates should be coming next week. While I am not an insider with Ford I have noticed a trend of 2 weeks of no scheduling (includes last week as only manual DH orders were entered, plus this week of no scheduling) followed by a week of retail only (next week), then main commit (2 weeks from now), then clean-up (3 weeks from now), then repeat. I'm not saying I'm 100% right or that this month will be the exact same way. It's just my observation since the '24s started rolling off the line.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
More October dates should be coming next week. While I am not an insider with Ford I have noticed a trend of 2 weeks of no scheduling (includes last week as only manual DH orders were entered, plus this week of no scheduling) followed by a week of retail only (next week), then main commit (2 weeks from now), then clean-up (3 weeks from now), then repeat. I'm not saying I'm 100% right or that this month will be the exact same way. It's just my observation since the '24s started rolling off the line.
This seems to be accurate. They will schedule October dates next week.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just wonder how many more S650's Ford is going to build before they start shipping them out. And if there are QC issues that prevent shipment, why do they continue to build them?

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just wonder how many more S650's Ford is going to build before they start shipping them out. And if there are QC issues that prevent shipment, why do they continue to build them?
Yeah, I have a hard time believing that the delays are caused by QC issues. If there were QC issues, the vehicles would need to be brought back into the plant and fixed, but there are already so many units that have been released from FRAP already.

The only thing I can think of is a software issue that Ford plans on patching OTA, but I'm just speculating and I could be completely wrong.

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
I don’t think there is quality issues now , possible parts , they keep building and why not , they are sold , if they have to still do something to them , that’s still cheaper for them to fix it now , rather than warranty work

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

I also dont think it is QC that is holding the cars up.
This is a big launch that maybe Ford wants enough built to try to get cars to most dealerships in a timely manner and not leave some waiting weeks to just get one.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Yeah, I have a hard time believing that the delays are caused by QC issues. If there were QC issues, the vehicles would need to be brought back into the plant and fixed, but there are already so many units that have been released from FRAP already.

The only thing I can think of is a software issue that Ford plans on patching OTA, but I'm just speculating and I could be completely wrong.
The one I talked to today said there ARE NO DELAYS! He was NOT too nice 😂
Sponsored