• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
don't worry, i ordered mine beginning of june, got the confirmation email same day, still not scheduled.
Maybe we will get some good news Monday. My hubby reminded me earlier of What I always say to him. Everything always happens for a reason

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did your dealer not have allocation until then?

I live in south Florida and wound up going to Alabama to place the order with a dealer who had allocation plus had me as their 3rd order.
Yes, I was good on that, they had code number dow wrong and I didn’t know it until ford said they had nothing showing they had to have put code in wrong. Went back to the dealer, and they resubmitted it, and I looked at the code number on both copies, old and new and old code was 5007 new one was 5077. So guess who gets penalized by their mistake?
I guess I will try it when I get it. The only identical one I have found to mine, other than the other shade of blue I like is in ST Pete, FL

JS1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, hayabusa
Maybe we will get some good news Monday. My hubby reminded me earlier of What I always say to him. Everything always happens for a reason
don't worry, i ordered mine beginning of june, got the confirmation email same day, still not scheduled.
My order was placed on 7-1. On 7-13, received email that car was scheduled for production on 9-11 with my VIN. My dealer is in West Palm Beach. My car is GT Premium, 401A, PP, Active Exhaust, A10, Magnetic shocks, carbonized grey body and wheels, Carmine red interior, red brembos.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My order was placed on 7-1. On 7-13, received email that car was scheduled for production on 9-11 with my VIN. My dealer is in West Palm Beach. My car is GT Premium, 401A, PP, Active Exhaust, A10, Magnetic shocks, carbonized grey body and wheels, Carmine red interior, red brembos.
My nephew and his wife are both deputies for WPBC.
Sponsored