• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
The exact boat in with you. I might just settle for a GT fully loaded 🥴
Have you looked on cars.com? Any of them that don’t just have the one picture on there. But ones they take at dealer. They are for sale. A lot of them if they are too far, they will ship to you. They even have DH
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Well looks like I'm waiting until April. Super disappointing. Did anyone get a handling package scheduled today? I think my dealer saw they were getting an allocation and didnt realize they werent going to be scheduling HP cars, which really got my hopes up this past weekend. Oh well. Best of luck to everyone else, I'm out for a while, no use in checking these forum for a few months for me.

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
Well looks like I'm waiting until April. Super disappointing. Did anyone get a handling package scheduled today? I think my dealer saw they were getting an allocation and didnt realize they werent going to be scheduling HP cars, which really got my hopes up this past weekend. Oh well. Best of luck to everyone else, I'm out for a while, no use in checking these forum for a few months for me.
Same here Dub. Being loyal to the brand and ordering cars/SUVs in the past I must say @Ford Motor Company has really dropped the ball on with this experience. Yes, I am going to wait for my car because that is what I want. I wish they would have done a better job of communicating with those of us who placed orders instead of these automated emails and lack of transparency. Here is hoping that they do not cancel ours orders when they start their new fiscal year as they have done to others in the past.

mvic1518

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 boss 302 and 2015 WW LE 2016 Shelby GT350
Serramonte Ford in the bay area is advertising a Dark Horse for sale and has the window sticker. It has the handling package. I want to say MSRP is $72+.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Serramonte Ford in the bay area is advertising a Dark Horse for sale and has the window sticker. It has the handling package. I want to say MSRP is $72+.
And they are listing it for sale at $80K. I spoke to Serramonte back in April and they told me they would be marking up Dark Horses ~$5K over sticker. I was told that they had something like 8 allocations but all were spoken for. The one on their website has a green window sticker.

Last edited:

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
And they are listing it for sale at $80K. I spoke to Serramonte back in April and they told me they would be marking up Dark Horses $5-8K over sticker. I was told that they had something like 8 allocations but all were spoken for. The one on their website has a green window sticker.
This is actually why I ordered a GT. I got sick and tried of the mark-up game. Honestly happier with my GT build, but wouldn't liked to have had the top of the line with the track attack. Really I just want the free track attack.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
This is actually why I ordered a GT. I got sick and tried of the mark-up game. Honestly happier with my GT build, but wouldn't liked to have had the top of the line with the track attack. Really I just want the free track attack.
Same here. I ordered my GT with every performance option possible...no mark-up and I got to use my X-Plan pricing.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or later. Cat was on strike over 8 mos when husband got laid off. I see these people get $500 a week now for strike. My husband made $30 a week at cat when they went on strike in 79

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here Dub. Being loyal to the brand and ordering cars/SUVs in the past I must say @Ford Motor Company has really dropped the ball on with this experience. Yes, I am going to wait for my car because that is what I want. I wish they would have done a better job of communicating with those of us who placed orders instead of these automated emails and lack of transparency. Here is hoping that they do not cancel ours orders when they start their new fiscal year as they have done to others in the past.
Cars.com have a lot of dark horses without MSRP’s being upped in price and same with GT’s. Also some of the other ones they had marked up, they have brought them back down

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Same here. Was hoping for a last minute scheduling, but alas, it's on the back burner 'til April.

But maybe after the strike is over and Ford workers get the hang of building the S650, hopefully we will get a better quality built car.

One silver lining, Ford announced the Dark Horse Track Attack today. Gives me something to look forward to.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
We need a thread for those of us stuck in the April handling package purgatory.

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Right, the only way they can drop it from customers orders is if the customer requests it. I am sure many will, I am not. I was just pointing out I don't believe Ford has plans to ramp up NP"Black roof" to meet demand.
Seems they want dealers and customers to simply drop NP to meet supply. I am probably waiting a long time for my dealer to eventually tell me that my build could not be completed for MY24.
If Ford would offer the option of NP with normal roof I bet many would prefer it, I would
I know I would. I have 0 problem just wrapping the roof, the rims/badges/tint/ etc are why I'm getting NP. Stuck on the fence of whether to remove it or wait. Don't know what to do. Have been ordered waiting for 3 months, yet I see nite ponies popping up on lots near me, kinda pisses me off those are coming in before orders are even scheduled.
Sponsored