• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That's 4 including me people with HP that were told they get scheduled this week/month. Interesting.....maybe there is hope.
Haha my sales guy told me the same thing he said theres 4 allocations Im the second one
Sponsored

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Y’all are lucky, I order mine the day pre order went out and I have not got any information on my DH with HP. I’m in Texas too. My dealer hasn’t even heard anything
Yup me too thats why i placed another order at a different dealer and they actually had allocations

MattyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Yes, they are, quite a few of them are as I called about some of them before I got mine. I actually almost went to Ohio to get one and it was in this is it said it was. It is easy to tell by looking at how many pictures they have if they just have one picture and it’s the one that was like a factory picture or whatever then they don’t have it in there yet but the ones that they have quite a few pictures of they are at dealers. It is very easy to tell which ones are there and which ones are in transit
You got your car????? Did you cancel order and buy one off a dealer lot?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
You got your car????? Did you cancel order and buy one off a dealer lot?
Hey Matty, where you been? The one I canceled and got my deposit back on was already in production. I saw it listed on dealers website. I bought it on the spot and canceled the other one I had ordered. It is t even scheduled for production yet as far as I know.
What’s going on with yours?

S650 Mustang Mustang Scheduling This Week (9/14/23) for Production Weeks 10/30-11/27 IMG_5203

S650 Mustang Mustang Scheduling This Week (9/14/23) for Production Weeks 10/30-11/27 7266F932-DCDC-4013-A289-F10486095F6E

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y’all are lucky, I order mine the day pre order went out and I have not got any information on my DH with HP. I’m in Texas too. My dealer hasn’t even heard anything
Have you called ford to verify they even have your order?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you get an acknowledgement email after you ordered it?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Getting scheduled with a VIN is pretty much a guarantee of getting built. Regardless of the strike, getting scheduled is what is important. I dont care if they strike for a day or a month, i want to get scheduled.
Or 8 months?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Question... If ford is scheduling production out to November 27, and I don't have a build date or confirmation, is it safe to say I'm looking at a Jan-March build? Or will ford stop all production of the DH til spring?
Unfortunately they stop buildingI think I read in November and start back up in it was March or April when they have summer tires on them

MattyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Hey Matty, where you been? The one I canceled and got my deposit back on was already in production. I saw it listed on dealers website. I bought it on the spot and canceled the other one I had ordered. It is t even scheduled for production yet as far as I know.
What’s going on with yours?

IMG_5203.jpeg

7266F932-DCDC-4013-A289-F10486095F6E.jpeg
No changes unfortunately. Still no build date and ordered on 4/12. I've got my 3rd sorry bout you 45 day email from Ford recently. Called my dealer a few times and he's like I don't have any updates for you but hopefully you'll get a build date soon. Literally he knew less than I do just from reading these forums.
I just happened to notice he has a DH coming in soon so I was like okay dude just sell me that DH you have in transit so he's like oh for sure its available and I'd be glad to sell you that instead... with only a $10k markup. So, I was like ummmm no sir I'm not paying 10k markup for anything. I'll wait a little longer. I've checked locally and there aren't any on dealer lots around here that I would want. They are all pretty basic. I'm super picky so unless I see exatly what I ordered available I guess I'll keep waiting. Definitely not paying any markup.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No changes unfortunately. Still no build date and ordered on 4/12. I've got my 3rd sorry bout you 45 day email from Ford recently. Called my dealer a few times and he's like I don't have any updates for you but hopefully you'll get a build date soon. Literally he knew less than I do just from reading these forums.
I just happened to notice he has a DH coming in soon so I was like okay dude just sell me that DH you have in transit so he's like oh for sure its available and I'd be glad to sell you that instead... with only a $10k markup. So, I was like ummmm no sir I'm not paying 10k markup for anything. I'll wait a little longer. I've checked locally and there aren't any on dealer lots around here that I would want. They are all pretty basic. I'm super picky so unless I see exatly what I ordered available I guess I'll keep waiting. Definitely not paying any markup.
Have you checked cars.com?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you checked cars.com?
L
Yes. There aren’t any within 100 miles that match what I ordered. I’m not trying to settle for something that is just close to my spec lol
Did you put down everything that you wanted? Also, put down anywhere because a lot of them will deliver on a truck to you, just have to pay the cost for that.

MattyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
L
Did you put down everything that you wanted? Also, put down anywhere because a lot of them will deliver on a truck to you, just have to pay the cost for that.
Hmmmm I had not considered buying from further away than I was willing to drive and just getting it delivered. Maybe I'll look into that option. Thanks for the suggestion. I actually did just find one about 2 hours away that is identical to what I ordered but that dealer has a 5k markup on it. SMH. I may call and see if I can get them to sell for less.

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
The exact boat in with you. I might just settle for a GT fully loaded 🥴
Sponsored