• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Interesting that it says for NP "REMOVE this package if you want your order to be scheduled", but does not say that about Dark Horse HP šŸ¤”

Ah well. My mindset is now that I will get my car next spring, and if it happens before that it will be a nice surprise, but it won't get driven much until Spring anyways at this point (not scheduled yet, even if scheduled it October, won't be delivered till December probably. I live in northern Indiana, so too cold for the perf tires and likely some snow)...

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
SOL for NPP. Hope dealers are telling people this.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Now this is making me consider if I should really cancel my order which is due to build in a few weeks just to save $3,000..

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Wonder if NP availability will get any better

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Interesting that it says for NP "REMOVE this package if you want your order to be scheduled", but does not say that about Dark Horse HP šŸ¤”
Dark Horse is manually allocated, others are not. If a dealer had an order that could get scheduled for a GT and had NPP, you could remove it and push the priority code up and get it scheduled.

For Dark Horse, if the dealer didn't have an allocation for that month, it won't matter if you remove it or not. Dealers know early in the month if they got manual allocations. That is what I have heard anyway.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
My dealer says he is going to get my build previewed this week and scheduled. We'll see. I don't have much faith, but I guess will find out Thursday. If not, another 2-3 weeks of waiting for an October production date.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Dark Horse is manually allocated, others are not. If a dealer had an order that could get scheduled for a GT and had NPP, you could remove it and push the priority code up and get it scheduled.

For Dark Horse, if the dealer didn't have an allocation for that month, it won't matter if you remove it or not. Dealers know early in the month if they got manual allocations. That is what I have heard anyway.
Ah, interesting! I thought dealers got emailed just days before scheduling for the DH. I'll have to ask my dealer if he's heard anything at all yet.

But yeah, makes sense they wouldn't add it for DH given much more limited capacity in general.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I REFUSE to get rid of Nite Pony! I'll ride this horse out till next year if that's what it takes.
I've waited 35 years since I got rid of my '88 GT, another 6-8 months, no problem!

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
If I have NPP and a build date already am I good then?

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
My build has no constraints...never has. My dealer says he has an allocation for me. Any bets that I get to celebrate Passover again this week? I swear I'm not painting red transmission fluid over my garage door! šŸ˜‚

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango

Ah well. My mindset is now that I will get my car next spring, and if it happens before that it will be a nice surprise, but it won't get driven much until Spring anyways at this point (not scheduled yet, even if scheduled it October, won't be delivered till December probably. I live in northern Indiana, so too cold for the perf tires and likely some snow)...
Iā€™m with you. Just south of Indy and wonā€™t see much winter driving. Hereā€™s to next year :(

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I REFUSE to get rid of Nite Pony! I'll ride this horse out till next year if that's what it takes.
I've waited 35 years since I got rid of my '88 GT, another 6-8 months, no problem!
This! Stick with it! If anything Ford will try to accommodate customer demand and satisfaction.
Sponsored