• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
part of why i went top spec GT over DH is the fact i knew the chances of not seeing it until 2024 were pretty high lol, im sure itll be worth the wait though.
Sponsored

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I am convinced they only thought 50 people would order the handling package for the DH šŸ˜‚. This is comical because it seems like they are playing tetris with the builds. If you ordered early, you getting fucked over. If you ordered after the first week, some have builds done or a vin. I've seen Blue amber get scheduled with the AP and no HP. I've seen other DH get scheduled without the AP and with the HP. I will say that most the DH builds I've seen are 6MT. But im like "come on Ford just put AP and HP and 10A together you can do it" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

Last edited:

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Im so confused i was told that on the next available production week i would be scheduled (I was told this July 7th) but i havenā€™t received an email and i messaged for on chat today July 17 they told me that im unscheduled and clean. So Im not sure if i got scheduled or not?

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I'm assuming the DH HP Is for scheduling in September. I think if we have a VIN and a date for our DH HP, they are committed to it yet. My production date is in a few days so fingers crossed I go into production soon.

Unfortunately for those of you that don't have a VIN or a date yet, you might be SOL for awhile.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I'm assuming the DH HP Is for scheduling in September. I think if we have a VIN and a date for our DH HP, they are committed to it yet. My production date is in a few days so fingers crossed I go into production soon.

Unfortunately for those of you that don't have a VIN or a date yet, you might be SOL for awhile.
Yes if you have a VIN and date, you are fine, no more worries. This applies to September scheduling only.

_JĀ¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
Im so confused i was told that on the next available production week i would be scheduled (I was told this July 7th) but i havenā€™t received an email and i messaged for on chat today July 17 they told me that im unscheduled and clean. So Im not sure if i got scheduled or not?
They have been telling several people including myself the same thing. I asked them two weeks after the order banks opened, got the same response a month later, and same response just last Friday. You can't rely much to what they say, it doesn't mean much. Unscheduled clean, means you didn't get scheduled.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Well, looks like I won't be getting my DH this year.šŸ„²
Same with Dark Horse HP šŸ˜”šŸ˜” Looks like I definitely won't be getting mine this year lol
Right there with you guys! Guess I'll keep waiting! Will suck to take winter delivery, might as well just hold off & deliver it spring or summer 2024!:explode::frown::crazy::crazy::crazy:

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Right there with you guys! Guess I'll keep waiting! Will suck to take winter delivery, might as well just hold off & deliver it spring or summer 2024!:explode::frown::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Only silver linings:

- if we find out 2025 models will have improvements and can roll over into those instead...
- Or at least they can fine tune the production process the more they keep making as well
- and of course, the fewer they make, the more rare and long term valuable they will be

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Lmao, penalized for living in a cold climate. Must suck balls to only be able to drive your car three months out of the year. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I was thinking about odering soon. I want to get the NP package I guess I'll be waiting a while once I do get my order in lol
They most likely wonā€™t let you submit the order

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
What is your spec?