• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Recently learned I was passed up a second time due to the Handling package being unavailable. 1st time was due to the AP. Only 2 months of sanity left in the tank for a VIN number šŸ™ƒ

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Ayyy NP is back to exhausted availability lets goo
Same with Dark Horse HP šŸ˜”šŸ˜” Looks like I definitely won't be getting mine this year lol

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I was thinking about odering soon. I want to get the NP package I guess I'll be waiting a while once I do get my order in lol

lionblood981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium VB, PP AV 6MT
I altered my order a couple weeks ago to take out PP and NPā€¦. Looks like a good move. You can probably have all the parts painted at a different shop cheaper! Fingers crossed I get my VIN this week finally. Seeing people that ordered around end of may getting VINs last week and I didnā€™t get mine

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
I altered my order a couple weeks ago to take out PP and NPā€¦. Looks like a good move. You can probably have all the parts painted at a different shop cheaper! Fingers crossed I get my VIN this week finally. Seeing people that ordered around end of may getting VINs last week and I didnā€™t get mine
I ordered my 24 GT with PP (No NP package) on 6/21 and received my VIN on 6/22 with an 8/21 build week, so I don't know that PP has been holding up orders being scheduled. It does appear NP package has been causing ordered not to get scheduled from the comments I'm seeing.

lionblood981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium VB, PP AV 6MT
I ordered my 24 GT with PP (No NP package) on 6/21 and received my VIN on 6/22 with an 8/21 build week, so I don't know that PP has been holding up orders being scheduled. It does appear NP package has been causing ordered not to get scheduled from the comments I'm seeing.
Agreed it seems PP doesnt seem to be much of a hold up. I mainly took it out because all i cared for was the spoiler and rims. Being $6500 CAD for me for just those is not worth it, can get those separately for half the cost. Got the GT premium 401A instead for the same price as a base GT PP NP.

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
I understand, itā€™s easier to get exactly what you want if the main attraction to the PP was the wheels and spoiler. For me, I wanted to get the Brembo brakes, drift brake, 3.55 Torsen plus the spoiler. I would actually prefer aftermarket wheels, but I do like the PP wheels better than the standard.