• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
They most likely won’t let you submit the order
In a S650 FB group I am in someone just placed an order with the NP package recently. So I'm assuming it will just take a while to get scheduled.
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
DH blue ember AP/HP 10 speed
Well that’s why…..they can’t schedule you till they have parts for the car. They have had a shortage of parts for both dark horse packages. So you’ll be scheduled when they haven’t exhausted the parts for that scheduling period and theres no constraint listed.

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse (on order), '20 Explorer, '17 F150
Same with Dark Horse HP 😔😔 Looks like I definitely won't be getting mine this year lol
When I ordered my DH in March, my dealer told me to prepare myself for a spring 2024 delivery, and be pleasantly surprised if I get it this year. I chuckled it off and said "sure, I'll be patient" fully expecting it by August. Biggest lie I've ever told, lol!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
When I ordered my DH in March, my dealer told me to prepare myself for a spring 2024 delivery, and be pleasantly surprised if I get it this year. I chuckled it off and said "sure, I'll be patient" fully expecting it by August. Biggest lie I've ever told, lol!
100% I thought the exact same thing. How naive I was. I thought, I'm literally one of the first orders being put in, I have to be picked and built early, right? 😅

They did say to be prepared to wait 12-14 months even. At this point, next Spring is ok as I wouldn't drive it in the winter anyways.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Lmao, penalized for living in a cold climate. Must suck balls to only be able to drive your car three months out of the year. 😂😂😂😂
Live in Michigan. Will winter drive mine. Just have to get winter tires.

Also happy to report that my very basic premium ecoboost is in production and I have a window sticker! Hopefully I have it in time for my wedding end of next month!

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Winter tires are one thing, but are you not concerned about all the rust from the snow & rock salt?

From what I've seen, that hurts the resale value of cars from up north the most.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Winter tires are one thing, but are you not concerned about all the rust from the snow & rock salt?

From what I've seen, that hurts the resale value of cars from up norrh the most.
It's part of accepting where I live. Fluid film works exceptionally well as a rust preventative. It's an ecoboost and my first mustang. I wouldn't be winter driving a GT and def not a DH, one of those will come when I move out southwest in about 5 years.

I've also found that keeping cars garaged greatly extends their life up here. My current Honda fit, that's going on 9 years old, has zero surface rust and only a very minor amount on the underbody.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
It's part of accepting where I live. Fluid film works exceptionally well as a rust preventative. It's an ecoboost and my first mustang. I wouldn't be winter driving a GT and def not a DH, one of those will come when I move out southwest in about 5 years.

I've also found that keeping cars garaged greatly extends their life up here. My current Honda fit, that's going on 9 years old, has zero surface rust and only a very minor amount on the underbody.

From what I've seen, that hurts the resale value of cars from up north the most.
I started daily driving my base GT 3 years after I got it. Winter tires, a nice little underbody coating, kept it in the garage when I wasn't driving, got a ceramic coating, and got an underbody flush at the wash every 10 days. Barely a spec of rust sold it for more than I bought it. It'll be just fine tbh

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c

Also happy to report that my very basic premium ecoboost is in production and I have a window sticker! Hopefully I have it in time for my wedding end of next month!
Awesome! Good luck and congratulations!

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse (on order), '20 Explorer, '17 F150
100% I thought the exact same thing. How naive I was. I thought, I'm literally one of the first orders being put in, I have to be picked and built early, right? 😅

They did say to be prepared to wait 12-14 months even. At this point, next Spring is ok as I wouldn't drive it in the winter anyways.
Oh I agree, no winter driving for my DH since I'm in Canada. That said, I wouldn't mind staring at it in my garage over the winter. :)
Sponsored