• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
You have the performance package. Largest constraint there is besides black painted roof.
So...I just heard from my salesman who called his Ford rep this week about my order. You are 100% correct about the PP. That is the option that is holding me up for production. On the upside, he did say I should get picked up on the next round of production dates for October, and hopefully delivery in November. Best news I've heard so far!

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I REFUSE to get rid of Nite Pony! I'll ride this horse out till next year if that's what it takes.
I've waited 35 years since I got rid of my '88 GT, another 6-8 months, no problem!
Am also stuck without a build date assumedly because of NP, which is a requirement for me. Just sucks because I'm without a vehicle since mine was totalled and this mustang is the replacement. No vehicle for me for many more months I guess. Crazy how some black accent causes all this delay.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Am also stuck without a build date assumedly because of NP, which is a requirement for me. Just sucks because I'm without a vehicle since mine was totalled and this mustang is the replacement. No vehicle for me for many more months I guess. Crazy how some black accent causes all this delay.
I feel your pain. Am too without a car since September 2022 and got passed up twice due to HP being exhausted on the DH.

Last edited:

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I feel your pain. Am too without a car since September 2023 and got passed up twice due to HP being exhausted on the DH.
So your dealer already got 2 of their allocations? That seems fast, big dealer? I have been passed over once in June because of HP.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
So your dealer already got 2 of their allocations? That seems fast, big dealer? I have been passed over once in June because of HP.
Yeah, they told me they got 5 for MY 2024, a little surprised they got 2 already. I would say they are the second or third biggest Ford dealer in DFW. The first allocation was no AP or HP. The Second allocation was no HP. I think a DH with AP and HP will be a rare car to see over the next couple years.
Sponsored