• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Lol wow. April at the earliest. Fun times.

I called this so long ago, but was hoping I was wrong. I think ill have the 21 Mach 1 guys beat with the wait, it will be 14 months from order date to delivery if I get scheduled in April, and that's a BIG if.

Last edited:

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
Uh oh, I donā€™t like the sound of exhausted availability on black roof for the NPPā€¦

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
It sure seems like they have no intention on solving the capacity issue of the "black roof" for NP
They were way off the anticipated demand and their fukn solution seems to be tell dealers to drop NP, let retail start removing it and that's it for MY24 šŸ˜ 

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
My production week just slid to the right. Now the week of 10/9. Anyone else in October move? I wonder if they're preparing for a strike?

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Lol wow. April at the earliest. Fun times.

I called this so long ago, but was hoping I was wrong. I think ill have the 21 Mach 1 guys beat with the wait, it will be 14 months from order date to delivery if I get scheduled in April, and that's a BIG if.
Same... if my dealer gets an allocation, I may cave and drop HP... but we'll see.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Same... if my dealer gets an allocation, I may cave and drop HP... but we'll see.
My dealer just called me and said I could drop the HP and get it scheduled this month. Second time I've gotten that call.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
My dealer just called me and said I could drop the HP and get it scheduled this month. Second time I've gotten that call.
Damn. My dealer with two order allocations still hasn't heard about any scheduling on either... Northern Indiana. My main desire for HP is the styling and wheels. I'm sure aftermarket will have my back on those within a year or two.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Damn. My dealer with two order allocations still hasn't heard about any scheduling on either... Northern Indiana. My main desire for HP is the styling and wheels. I'm sure aftermarket will have my back on those within a year or two.
I would bet less than a year. If that is your only hold over i would probably drop it. I told him im gonna wait, he just confirmed April at the earliest.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
That's it then, No DH with HP until next year! Might as well cancel and re-order for MY25! Maybe they will have a 60th Anniversary Edition by then, LOL!

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sucks for everyone that ordered on the day order banks opened up.šŸ˜ž If by late April, I'm not scheduled; then I'll just go for a Gt500 instead.
I still believe that Ford shitcanned all the first day orders, especially the Dark Horse. I haven't heard of very many that ordered on 3/27 get their cars, but people who ordered the exact same spec months later got their cars already!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
That's it then, No DH with HP until next year! Might as well cancel and re-order for MY25! Maybe they will have a 60th Anniversary Edition by then, LOL!
The bad part about that is, the same thing could happen again and then you are waiting for another year.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have previously heard that Ford doesn't build their highest performance cars (Mach 1, GT350, GT500) because of the possible liability from the summer only tires that are a part of those packages.

I am wondering if no scheduling of the DH HP is not because of any contrained availability of parts but is because of the Trofeo RS tires in the Dark Horse HP?

Pretty flipping stupid and idiotic, I am pretty sure (Damn sure in my case) that people would prefer that they install all season tires in the wintertime if they can get their car built and delivered as ordered with the rest of the HP!!

Especially as most owners are dumping those "New fangled, bespoke" tires first chance they get anyway!!!

YOU LISTENING FORD!?!!?!?!!

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The bad part about that is, the same thing could happen again and then you are waiting for another year.
Hell, by then there might be more than a few DH on the used market as people that have to have the latest new thing move on.
Sponsored