• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsodem
**Main commit is how many units were originally allocated for the week. In this case how many were allocated for build week 45. Example, I have 2 allocations for week 45. I will have 2 units scheduled on Thursday. Some dealers will have "revised" allocations for certain weeks. All the scheduling sheet is saying, Ford is committing to scheduling what they(ford) committed to originally**

S650 Mustang Mustang Main Commit Scheduling This Week (9/21/23) for Production Weeks 10/30 - 11/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.18.23-1
S650 Mustang Mustang Main Commit Scheduling This Week (9/21/23) for Production Weeks 10/30 - 11/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.18.23-2
S650 Mustang Mustang Main Commit Scheduling This Week (9/21/23) for Production Weeks 10/30 - 11/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.18.23-3
S650 Mustang Mustang Main Commit Scheduling This Week (9/21/23) for Production Weeks 10/30 - 11/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.18.23-4
S650 Mustang Mustang Main Commit Scheduling This Week (9/21/23) for Production Weeks 10/30 - 11/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.18.23-5
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
This is getting ridiculous. What's the issue with NPP, I don't get it, why can't they figure it out?

I am considering to remove NPP, what do you guys suggest?

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
This is getting ridiculous. What's the issue with NPP, I don't get it, why can't they figure it out?

As much as I like NPP, I'd definitely remove it to get the car sooner. (I've got my car and wouldn't want to wait, if I didn't.). But it's cheaper than buying new rims and painting the wing, roof, mirrors, and getting the dark headlights. Depends entirely on what you can live with and without, and what you will enjoy more. But it's a great car either way.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

The writing is on the wall so to speak. If anybody wants the NPP, plan on waiting till 2024 to get scheduled.

I dropped the NPP and went with the BAP. Next day I was scheduled. This was after an almost 2 month delay in scheduling.

Bout the only pain in making your own NPP after delivery would be the headlights. They will be pricy to get.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

I have considered it, though I can not stand the stock wheels and to replace them is the cost of NP. Just going to be patient and wait it out, hopefully if Ford doesn't ramp up the black roof, dealers and retail will start dropping it and I'll be there waiting. Could be a very long wait

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for looking out, though that pretty far off my spec, not to mention $16K over my price
I can find about anything. You are wanting cloth seats, and tell me what else. Colors, etc too.

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
As much as I like NPP, I'd definitely remove it to get the car sooner. (I've got my car and wouldn't want to wait, if I didn't.). But it's cheaper than buying new rims and painting the wing, roof, mirrors, and getting the dark headlights. Depends entirely on what you can live with and without, and what you will enjoy more. But it's a great car either way.
I mean I can get the rims and roof blacked out outside. The only thing I want from the NPP are the dark headlights. But on yellow I think the regular headlights look good too. I am so confused.

There are some at dealers with NPP on them. Have you done any kind of search?
I'm in Canada, there arent many yellow splash Mustangs with NPP, 401A, Active Valve Exhaust and 3.55 LSA
The writing is on the wall so to speak. If anybody wants the NPP, plan on waiting till 2024 to get scheduled.

I dropped the NPP and went with the BAP. Next day I was scheduled. This was after an almost 2 month delay in scheduling.

Bout the only pain in making your own NPP after delivery would be the headlights. They will be pricy to get.
Agreed, my dealaer said the same thing but he keeps suggesteing let's wait one more week you have already waited for over a month for NPP. IDK what to do.

I have considered it, though I can not stand the stock wheels and to replace them is the cost of NP. Just going to be patient and wait it out, hopefully if Ford doesn't ramp up the black roof, dealers and retail will start dropping it and I'll be there waiting. Could be a very long wait
I'm hoping for the same but I dont NPPs getting scheduled anytime soon. Pair it with the risk of strike, forget getting your car before winter.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I mean I can get the rims and roof blacked out outside. The only thing I want from the NPP are the dark headlights. But on yellow I think the regular headlights look good too. I am so confused.

I'm in Canada, there arent many yellow splash Mustangs with NPP, 401A, Active Valve Exhaust and 3.55 LSA

Agreed, my dealaer said the same thing but he keeps suggesteing let's wait one more week you have already waited for over a month for NPP. IDK what to do.

I'm hoping for the same but I dont NPPs getting scheduled anytime soon. Pair it with the risk of strike, forget getting your car before winter.
I'm in Ohio, gave up on getting my build before winter awhile ago. So a 6 month delay puts me at spring delivery and I am fine with that.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks, I have been keeping the search just to watch the supply hit the market and see them in person.
I am set in stone on my spec and dealer, I have an order with a highly reputable no nonsense dealer well below MSRP, that is worth the wait in itself.
I don't mind waiting till spring or later, as long as I get built. Just don't want to wait till end of MY24 to be told it could not be built. I will wait out the rest of this year and if NP is still exhausted in the spring, just drop it to get built and do the aftermarket route.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I have been keeping the search just to watch the supply hit the market and see them in person.
I am set in stone on my spec and dealer, I have an order with a highly reputable no nonsense dealer well below MSRP, that is worth the wait in itself.
I don't mind waiting till spring or later, as long as I get built. Just don't want to wait till end of MY24 to be told it could not be built. I will wait out the rest of this year and if NP is still exhausted in the spring, just drop it to get built and do the aftermarket route.
Ok! Don’t quote me but I think on the news tonight they were talking about Ford possibly having to close down I think they said eight of the plants like I said I may be mistaken, but I’m almost sure that’s what we heard. That guy over the UAW is just being a complete idiot asking for way too much. None of us get 40% raises. We’re lucky if we get two or 3% a year.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Ok! Don’t quote me but I think on the news tonight they were talking about Ford possibly having to close down I think they said eight of the plants like I said I may be mistaken, but I’m almost sure that’s what we heard. That guy over the UAW is just being a complete idiot asking for way too much. None of us get 40% raises. We’re lucky if we get two or 3% a year.
Self employed, I work I make money, I don't work I don't make money, that simple.
Yeah hard to say how this will play out, he is certainly going for more than they will get. I am more concerned with the 32 hour work week agenda. Unions have set the benchmark for other labor sectors in the past, and as much as many would like a 32 hour work week at 40 hour pay, it would be a disaster for the economy, result = more inflation and more automation.
Oh well, wrong forum and not my battle to engage in. Just root for a speedy agreement and get back to business.
Sponsored