• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Or later. Cat was on strike over 8 mos when husband got laid off. I see these people get $500 a week now for strike. My husband made $30 a week at cat when they went on strike in 79
$500 a week doesn't even cover my rent, don't know how these idiots doing a strike will live. Karma.
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
$500 a week doesn't even cover my rent, don't know how these idiots doing a strike will live. Karma.
A lot of them arenā€™t realizing it could take this long. I wish hubby could have made $500 a week back then. He didnā€™t even make that much working. This is why that doesnā€™t cover your rent, because they keep raising these peoples pay, which increases vehicles and everything else. This stuff has got to stop! People that are retired which are mostly from the baby boomers are living on fixed incomes! I wish people these days could see how things work instead of looking at dollar signs!

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse (on order), '20 Explorer, '17 F150
Note: "67P Dark Horse Handling Package will not be scheduled until April production"

Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.11.23-1.jpg
*sigh* - looks at his original order date and realizes he needs to start using the year...03/06/2023. IF production is scheduled in April, most likely have to wait 6 weeks still before accepting delivery as well. Probably looking closer to mid-May 2024 now, but this is speculation at best.
Sponsored