• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

lionblood981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium VB, PP AV 6MT
does anyone know what it means specifically by clean up scheduling? hoping it means any order order still outstanding..... starting to see orders get scheduled well after my order date of May 31. I have no constrained items either
Sponsored

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
does anyone know what it means specifically by clean up scheduling? hoping it means any order order still outstanding..... starting to see orders get scheduled well after my order date of May 31. I have no constrained items either
What's your order? If Dark Horse, that's very different.

And no, cleanup scheduling is pretty minor to fill extra spots they have for the month.

If yours is not a DH order, it just depends on build allocations your dealership is granted based on volume.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
If your GT or eco you shouldā€™ve been scheduled by now. Iā€™m May 16th GT and got scheduled a month ago

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Interesting that it says for NP "REMOVE this package if you want your order to be scheduled", but does not say that about Dark Horse HP šŸ¤”

Ah well. My mindset is now that I will get my car next spring, and if it happens before that it will be a nice surprise, but it won't get driven much until Spring anyways at this point (not scheduled yet, even if scheduled it October, won't be delivered till December probably. I live in northern Indiana, so too cold for the perf tires and likely some snow)...
Poor car is gon go thru hell them roads suck šŸ˜­

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Poor car is gon go thru hell them roads suck šŸ˜­
Yep! I garage my mustangs all winter, except for the rare 60F+ days that tend to hit Indiana winters lol. I also ensure I avoid bad roads/construction as much as humanly possible when I drive them.

Also to be clear, I live in a decent sized city, not county roads. 350,000ish people. Not huge, but certainly not small town or country.

lionblood981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium VB, PP AV 6MT
If your GT or eco you shouldā€™ve been scheduled by now. Iā€™m May 16th GT and got scheduled a month ago
yeah just a GT with 401A. If im not scheduled this week i should probably change dealer then.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Yep! I garage my mustangs all winter, except for the rare 60F+ days that tend to hit Indiana winters lol. I also ensure I avoid bad roads/construction as much as humanly possible when I drive them.

Also to be clear, I live in a decent sized city, not county roads. 350,000ish people. Not huge, but certainly not small town or country.
Besides all of that, Indiana's roads aren't half as bad as its neighbor's roads to the north...

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
My build has no constraints...never has. My dealer says he has an allocation for me. Any bets that I get to celebrate Passover again this week? I swear I'm not painting red transmission fluid over my garage door! šŸ˜‚
You have the performance package. Largest constraint there is besides black painted roof.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
You have the performance package. Largest constraint there is besides black painted roof.
I've seen that on the constraint list, but I haven't seen anything from Ford on the scheduling memo saying that there would be no PP builds like the NPP. Seems to me they have enough parts to make it happen.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've seen that on the constraint list, but I haven't seen anything from Ford on the scheduling memo saying that there would be no PP builds like the NPP. Seems to me they have enough parts to make it happen.
Cars with PP are still being built.

The fact that it's on the constraints list just means they can only build an extremely limited amount of cars with PP at a time.

Last edited:

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Cars with PP are still being built.

The fact that it's on the constraints lost just means they can only build an extremely limited amount of cars with PP at a time.
No it means they can only schedule so many for the the time period to be built. In this case itā€™s the sept scheduling. Mine has PP. and was scheduled back in June to be built in august. So are fighting against all the other PPā€™s for a build slot in sept. If not October. But thatā€™s how that works. It is a constraint on getting scheduled.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
I guess I have a longer waiting time possibly then dealer told me. Ordered GT base with variable exhaust June 7th, with hopefully late September date. Maybe a nice Christmas present with snow slushy roads here in Canada

crispaul77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I ordered a GT with NPP in April does that mean I won't be getting that option?

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a GT with NPP in April does that mean I won't be getting that option?
As long as it's in the queue, your order should be fulfilled eventually.

Ford will tell you if they can't.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
No it means they can only schedule so many for the the time period to be built. In this case itā€™s the sept scheduling. Mine has PP. and was scheduled back in June to be built in august. So are fighting against all the other PPā€™s for a build slot in sept. If not October. But thatā€™s how that works. It is a constraint on getting scheduled.
Thanks, much appreciated.
Sponsored