• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Job 1 balance out. Wonder what, if anything, will be changed for Job 2.

Mocansat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Does this show that GT with PP and NPP will be getting scheduled or restrictions will cause them not to be scheduling any of those orders? Ordered GT Premium with PP, NPP, AVE and MR on 7/9 and still waiting on build date.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Does this show that GT with PP and NPP will be getting scheduled or restrictions will cause them not to be scheduling any of those orders? Ordered GT Premium with PP, NPP, AVE and MR on 7/9 and still waiting on build date.
It's not currently listed as an exhausted availability so a car can currently get scheduled with your options. Probably boils down to your deal having an allocation or not right now.

Mocansat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
It's not currently listed as an exhausted availability so a car can currently get scheduled with your options. Probably boils down to your deal having an allocation or not right now.
Well that promising news. I know my dealer does have an allocation, well at least that's what they told me. I guess I won't hold my breath though lol. Thanks for the answer.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
I ordered 9/6 with PP with priority 19 and first got build date 12/11. Then it moved up a week to 12/4. No NP.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150

AroDomi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger RT, 2024 Mustang GT
I have had confirmation that production started 10/12 but I received an email talking about constraints and updates every 45. Has anyone else got these? Have a fully loaded gt premium NP, PP.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have had confirmation that production started 10/12 but I received an email talking about constraints and updates every 45. Has anyone else got these? Have a fully loaded gt premium NP, PP.
I've never gotten those, the only emails I've gotten was from when I got scheduled/built/shipped. But they are pretty meaningless. Built 10/18 for me

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Pretty much the same here. Got that email a week or so ago. Per Vin view, my car was built on 10/13 and has been at rail yard 51 since then, but my tracker still has no date next to Built. I have shown “In Production” for 32 days and counting. No ETA listed in Vin view. Mine is almost fully loaded with Recaro seats and over the top stripes, only missing NP and auto transmission.

I’ve been quite anxious for a while now, but we’re not the only ones.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I've never gotten those, the only emails I've gotten was from when I got scheduled/built/shipped. But they are pretty meaningless. Built 10/18 for me
Yes, absolutely meaningless. It’s basically the equivalent of a customer service rep coming back on the line just so you know they’re still there.

Did yours ship by rail or convoy?

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yes, absolutely meaningless. It’s basically the equivalent of a customer service rep coming back on the line just so you know they’re still there.

Did yours ship by rail or convoy?
So my window sticker says convoy but when I talked to Ford Chat they gave me a CSX rail car number so looks like by rail after all.
Sponsored