• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I finally received a VIN and date (October 9) for my mustang GT with NPP. Good job FORD, you have managed to fix the incredible and mysterious problem of the roof being painted black!😆
😂😂😂
Sponsored

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Right, that was my understanding too. Just makes me wonder if they are telling the dealers to prioritize customer orders, but whether or not the dealer tells the rep their stock order or a customer order, may be up to the dealer to decide if they want to follow that advice or not.

Would be cool if Ford enforced the customer over stock orders, but I kind of doubt it.
If so they still gotta have an allocation tho right?

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Yes. Your dealer MUST have an allocation to get a car scheduled for production.

AroDomi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger RT, 2024 Mustang GT
Hi Guys, I'm sure this has been asked a million times but does "production week dates" mean scheduled to build on our trackers? Mine has a build schedule of 10/02.

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
I never received an email from Ford but I check every week with Ford Chat and they gave me a VIN and mine is now scheduled for 10-2-23

Blue Ember 6 Speed no HP or Racaro I want the Memory seats.
S650 Mustang Mustang Scheduling This Week (8/24/23) for Production Weeks 10/2-10/23 1692738629287

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Just spoke to the GSM at my dealer today. She told me they have zero stock orders for the Dark Horse so that note in Newface's post doesn't apply to me.

I also got additional info from my GSM. Along the lines of someone mentioning this earlier, dealership will be contacted by Ford at the beginning of the month (My dealer said around the 5th of every month) to preview allocations that will be scheduled in the coming weeks. Moving forward, I'm going to stop asking Ford Chat every week and just ask my dealership at the start of the month. Have we seen any instances in the past where a package is put on constraint or limited availability during the middle of the month? If not, then it sounds like commodities are also updated month-to-month?

My head is hurting from this wait...

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Just spoke to the GSM at my dealer today. She told me they have zero stock orders for the Dark Horse so that note in Newface's post doesn't apply to me.

I also got additional info from my GSM. Along the lines of someone mentioning this earlier, dealership will be contacted by Ford at the beginning of the month (My dealer said around the 5th of every month) to preview allocations that will be scheduled in the coming weeks. Moving forward, I'm going to stop asking Ford Chat every week and just ask my dealership at the start of the month. Have we seen any instances in the past where a package is put on constraint or limited availability during the middle of the month? If not, then it sounds like commodities are also updated month-to-month?

My head is hurting from this wait...
Same here. Didn't see many people post today, seems last week was the big week.

Im really hoping my dealer gets an allocation next month.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I never received an email from Ford but I check every week with Ford Chat and they gave me a VIN and mine is now scheduled for 10-2-23

Blue Ember 6 Speed no HP or Racaro I want the Memory seats.
1692738629287.png
I have pretty much same “schedule week of” and I think they will speed up on guarantees for October first week! That’s my assumption!

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I finally received a VIN and date (October 9) for my mustang GT with NPP. Good job FORD, you have managed to fix the incredible and mysterious problem of the roof being painted black!😆
Maybe they kind of fixed it. I tried to add NP to my order this week (build week of 10/9) but Ford rejected my request.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
My Dark Horse Non HP Blue Ember was scheduled for 10-2 and is now 10-16
Sponsored