• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Good luck to those with nite pony!

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Can someone please explain to the unedukaated here to what this means.
Is the schedule till 1/15 finalized? Or, just no NP is going to be scheduled till 1/15? or something more than I am not understanding

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Sorry for all of you that ordered the NPP. I tried to add the NP to my order a month back because I meant to order it in the first place (my own fault) but Ford rejected my request. I thought about reordering the car completely, but didn’t want to wait 6 months or more to get it so I decided to just have the dealership order the NP badges for $450 installed. I won’t get the black spoiler, but I didn’t really want the black roof anyway since I ordered the gray racing stripes. I ordered the DMG so I think that will work for my situation. I think for me personally, that was a much better trade-off than waiting forever for Ford to figure out whatever supply chain issues they are having with the black roof.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Didn't we figure out that it means Nite Pony and GT Perf Pack can only be ordered for retail (customer order)? It's not available for dealer stock orders. I'm reading these reports differently from all of you.

Pdaddy di your car already have a VIN when you wanted to add NPP?

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Didn't we figure out that it means Nite Pony and GT Perf Pack can only be ordered for retail (customer order)? It's not available for dealer stock orders. I'm reading these reports differently from all of you.

It did. I was able to add Recaros and protective mats, but nothing else.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

Yeah that's I thought, so good for NP and PP, dealers can't take away from the supply, all goes to retail. or means they are restricting retail orders

Anyone what's Job#1 B/O Scheduling mean?

Last edited:

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Yeah that's I thought, so good for NP and PP, dealers can't take away from the supply, all goes to retail. or means they are restricting retail orders

Anyone what's Job#1 B/O Scheduling mean?
Stands for balance out. Usually for end of model year, or when they're looking to stop or change an option. NPP and PP have been tight this entire time so perhaps there is a projected limit to what will be remaining for retail orders. I know my build has slid to the right twice because of this.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Stands for balance out. Usually for end of model year, or when they're looking to stop or change an option. NPP and PP have been tight this entire time so perhaps there is a projected limit to what will be remaining for retail orders. I know my build has slid to the right twice because of this.
Ok, so my order was in the order bank 6/27 with NP so I should be good, still not scheduled though

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, so my order was in the order bank 6/27 with NP so I should be good, still not scheduled though
I would think so, and might be an indication you'll get picked up this round. No promises from my end. Just speculation.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I would think so, and might be an indication you'll get picked up this round. No promises from my end. Just speculation.
Oh that would be perfect!
This is your week still? Hope all goes well

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Sorry for all of you that ordered the NPP. I tried to add the NP to my order a month back because I meant to order it in the first place (my own fault) but Ford rejected my request. I thought about reordering the car completely, but didn’t want to wait 6 months or more to get it so I decided to just have the dealership order the NP badges for $450 installed. I won’t get the black spoiler, but I didn’t really want the black roof anyway since I ordered the gray racing stripes. I ordered the DMG so I think that will work for my situation. I think for me personally, that was a much better trade-off than waiting forever for Ford to figure out whatever supply chain issues they are having with the black roof.
More important to me than the badges was the black headlights

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
More important to me than the badges was the black headlights
Yeah for me the game changer is the wheels, the stock premium wheel choices are not impressive IMO, heck, I'd prefer the stock black wheels from the base GT. NP was cost of a decent aftermarket set of wheels, now add in the badges, lights, mirrors, wing... I'm gonna ride this out to get NP