• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Didn't we figure out that it means Nite Pony and GT Perf Pack can only be ordered for retail (customer order)? It's not available for dealer stock orders. I'm reading these reports differently from all of you.

Pdaddy di your car already have a VIN when you wanted to add NPP?
This is correct.
Sponsored

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Yeah for me the game changer is the wheels, the stock premium wheel choices are not impressive IMO, heck, I'd prefer the stock black wheels from the base GT. NP was cost of a decent aftermarket set of wheels, now add in the badges, lights, mirrors, wing... I'm gonna ride this out to get NP
I understand. From looking at pictures, I actually think I like the look of the gray PP wheels with the DMG paint I ordered, but most colors I think would look better with the black wheels.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I understand. From looking at pictures, I actually think I like the look of the gray PP wheels with the DMG paint I ordered, but most colors I think would look better with the black wheels.
Oh yeah, DMG PP wheels on DMG, I wouldn't even add NP, just black out the badges and be done with it, maybe sway out for black lights when supply becomes available
I'm not getting PP so the wheel choice is ugh

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
DH order here, is the HP still being unscheduled until April production?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
DH order here, is the HP still being unscheduled until April production?
I would think so. They didn't build the M1 HP from November until late March, so I assume the same for Dark Horse. I wouldn't get your hopes up until February at the earliest.

TX2AZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6, 2022 Ford F150 XLT
Ordered 8/25 fully loaded GT with NPP. Still no email sadly. Got a delay email on monday.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT