• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I’m in western SC
Who did you order from? I'm in northeast Georgia and I couldn't find a dealer worth a flip in Anderson or Greenville.
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Who did you order from? I'm in northeast Georgia and I couldn't find a dealer worth a flip in Anderson or Greenville.
What town are you in? First I went through keowee Ford in Seneca, then, when Imcanceled and reordered, went through edwards ford on hwy 28 West Union/walhalla.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What town are you in? First I went through keowee Ford in Seneca, then, when Imcanceled and reordered, went through edwards ford on hwy 28 West Union/walhalla.
I'm out near Walhalla, just this side of the state line. I hope they have an allocation for you. Little dealers on this side did not have one hence why I'm driving to Bama to get mine. Atlanta and Athens dealers had too much mark-up.

sknsr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 2009 Escape
Uh oh. No HP constraint! Let's see if they manually schedule a sh!t ton of Dark Horses this week.
That would be great!!! Ben in unscheduled clean for almost 6 weeks. Ordered April 3rd.
DH, AP, auto
Just hope it gets here before snow. My luck it will be a bad winter.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I'm out near Walhalla, just this side of the state line. I hope they have an allocation for you. Little dealers on this side did not have one hence why I'm driving to Bama to get mine. Atlanta and Athens dealers had too much mark-up.
Yeah, they both had allocations. I clean in walhalla.
we are 10-15 min from the state line

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Putting out the good vibes for us Dark Horse HP orders! If we get scheduled, drinks on me, boys!

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That would be great!!! Ben in unscheduled clean for almost 6 weeks. Ordered April 3rd.
DH, AP, auto
Just hope it gets here before snow. My luck it will be a bad winter.
Good let it sit at the dealer so when winter is over you get to drive it

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Putting out the good vibes for us Dark Horse HP orders! If we get scheduled, drinks on me, boys!
I sure hope so I ordered to but im buying which ever arrives first but i just got the email today stating “
Thank you again for your Mustang Dark Horse order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.

We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.”
Not sure which one of the orders this is for but ill find out on thursday

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Didn't try all those dealers. I gave up early when the boys in Bama came in under MSRP, no gimmicks. That was with the drive alone.
Sponsored