• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
So if mine is scheduled for the next build in October, they will email me Thursday. Then if it is, it probably wouldn’t ship until December
You and I aren't getting our cars until spring 2024 at the earliest friend :(

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
You and I aren't getting our cars until spring 2024 at the earliest friend :(
Why you say that?
Apologies I believe it should read GTPP is only retail scheduling, not that the only retail scheduling is for GTPP. Big difference. I have asked for a title edit.
I am so confused as to what any of this means. First car I have ever ordered and nothing but problems since the get go. Sorry, I am an older lady, and I was hoping I would get good news this Thursday, but then someone said we wouldn’t be getting ours until spring and I don’t know why he said that?

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Why you say that?

I am so confused as to what any of this means. First car I have ever ordered and nothing but problems since the get go. Sorry, I am an older lady, and I was hoping I would get good news this Thursday, but then someone said we wouldn’t be getting ours until spring and I don’t know why he said that?
Are you getting a Dark Horse or GT? I think he meant the DH wouldn't likely arrive until Spring which may be a reality for some. If you ordered a GT I think you'll be in the clear to get scheduled Thursday if your dealer has an allocation, and your order is up to be pulled.

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Why you say that?

Even if we miraculously get scheduled thursday, which i doubt we will, and our build date is end of october, we likely wont see it till early 2024 at the earliest.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Even if we miraculously get scheduled thursday, which i doubt we will, and our build date is end of october, we likely wont see it till early 2024 at the earliest.
I hint with the cars moving out like they are finally doing it would take that long. It takes 17-18 hours to build a car. I just keep hoping. Where I live It very seldom gets below freezing. You have to think positive. A lot,of these peoples cars have been built for quite awhile, and just sitting waiting to be transported. Now they got the OKTB, they are moving right along

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you getting a Dark Horse or GT? I think he meant the DH wouldn't likely arrive until Spring which may be a reality for some. If you ordered a GT I think you'll be in the clear to get scheduled Thursday if your dealer has an allocation, and your order is up to be pulled.
GT with PP is all and 401A. It is just waiting for schedule.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, he is getting Reg base with NP. I’m not getting NP

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Maybe I'm ignorant or an optimist, but I would think an October build date would be delivered by early December.

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Maybe I'm ignorant or an optimist, but I would think an October build date would be delivered by early December.
Based off what i've seen so far i'd be surprised but maybe. Would like to have mine before my yearly christmas roadtrip, but I'll be surprised.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yeah cars built October would be delivered by December at the latest most likely