• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Offtopic but interesting nevertheless is that the current F150 Lightning will run for less than 4 years after which apparently a new generation will already appear with a new platform.
For info on this according to sources on Blue Oval Forums and Jim Farley himself. The next gen lighting will apparently be more radical, in terms of styling, performance, and tech. Using things like active areo. The design has been described by a credible insider as being similar in size to the current lighting, but with a 8 ft bed and a more cab forward design. Should be exciting to see.

S650 Mustang S650 / S750 start of production and end of model dates ford-bronco-ev-ranger-ev-confirmed-along-with-next-generation-ev-platforms_3
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
It'll be a SUV based coupe... Just look at Audi, BMW or Mercedes how they did their coupe versions of CUV/SUV based vehicles... They look aweful and I think BMW started it with its pathetic X6 back in the day...

However, there is an ever growing marked for these cars so you bet Ford will jump on that train as well. I think it's also stated that it will be a "Mach-E based" coupe so...
Maybe this silhouette hints at what we could expect with that.

S650 Mustang S650 / S750 start of production and end of model dates ford-bronco-ev-ranger-ev-confirmed-along-with-next-generation-ev-platforms_2

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Last edited:

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Yes Final 2023 / MY23 Production on 28 Feb 2023, then brief shutdown for the model change over.

MY24 Production is due to start 03 March.
I am not sure this is 100% accurate. I believe the Ford Fleet site over this supplier forecasting site, and plus a M1 just got a build week of Feb 27th. See my post above.

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
I am not sure this is 100% accurate. I believe the Ford Fleet site over this supplier forecasting site, and plus a M1 just got a build week of Feb 27th. See my post above.
Thanks, (although that could mean a two day Build window) wasn't aware of the Ford Fleet Site.

Do you have the link or Doc' ?

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
Thanks, so that is saying MY24 Job #1 on 04/11/23 (11 Apr) - whilst it could be 100% valid, the only problem it is undated, so this could be outdated - no way of knowing at this stage without the original.

However. as it states the Schedule dates for the 2023 - i would suggest that as this was obviously compiled before the MY23, it is outdated.

Last edited:

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Thanks, so that is saying MY24 Job #1 on 04/11/23 (11 Apr) - whilst it could be i00% valid, the only problem it is undated, so this could be outdated - no way of knowing at this stage without the original.
Right, no one knows. I would guess since there is a Mach 1 HP with a build week of February 27th would argue that Feb 28 end of production in the original post in this thread is wrong though, along with 2023 order guides stating Mach 1 HP production in March. It looks like the Fleet Post, while not confirmed, looks to be more accurate than this original post.