• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Production

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Buddy of mine working in Dearborn and Detroit says there have been A LOT of haulers loaded with 650s rolling around the last few days.
Do you know if it is the 3 car trailers or the full 18 wheeler trucks hauling them?
Sponsored

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
September will see lots cars shipped. It’s usually the time all manufacturers bring out their vehicles. I hope I’m correct 👍

You are incorrect! Mustangs have a tendency especially first year models to be released in August, mid-August is when I have seen them.
As far as other manufacturers the dates varies, even Ford for other models are produced at other times of the months.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Do you know if it is the 3 car trailers or the full 18 wheeler trucks hauling them?
Full "haul-aways".. AKA Semi and carrier.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Full "haul-aways".. AKA Semi and carrier.
Thats good news I think (better than news we have gotten from ford lol) first I have heard of the semis being used did see those 3 car trailers being used to move cars around from some videos awhile back

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thats good news I think (better than news we have gotten from ford lol) first I have heard of the semis being used did see those 3 car trailers being used to move cars around from some videos awhile back
Could be, or could just be shuffling them. Ford has a lot of property in the Metro Detroit area they can hold vehicles. I have seen them even store F150s at Fairlane Town Center, in Dearborn, when the chips were an issue in 2021. (Big mall)

I would like to give Ford the BOTD, and assume they are shipping to make some of these August delivery dates. I am headed up in less than two weeks. Rest assured, I will be kicking over some rocks and snooping. LOL

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Could be, or could just be shuffling them. Ford has a lot of property in the Metro Detroit area they can hold vehicles. I have seen them even store F150s at Fairlane Town Center, in Dearborn, when the chips were an issue in 2021. (Big mall)

I would like to give Ford the BOTD, and assume they are shipping to make some of these August delivery dates.
I hope so I’m getting less and less excited by the day from waiting and don’t want it to wear off

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I hope so I’m getting less and less excited by the day from waiting and don’t want it to wear off
Stay excited man. We have some pretty damn nice Mustangs in route. I am dreading de-modding my Timberline for trade though.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Then if you have it sitting for months, that does not help because now that problem might not appear again.
In addition, letting these cars sit for several months (Especially out in the weather) also doesn't help. It causes a whole different set of issues, as everything manufactured starts deteriorating the moment it is finished being built. The only thing that will slow It down, (Not prevent), is storage in a low light, climate controlled enclosure.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ford stock has not done particularly well lately. Next quarter ends 9/30. While a drop in the bucket compared to total sales, they will need to get those sales on the books.
I have a good bit of Ford stock. It has done quite well. It has never been one to hold for stock value. It’s all about the dividends.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
I have a good bit of Ford stock. It has done quite well. It has never been one to hold for stock value. It’s all about the dividends.
Stock gains are nice, and my stock is doing very good as well. I buy more at every dip. But as you say, "It’s all about the dividends." As a very long term stockholder over the years, I have probably made almost as much in dividends as the value of the stock itself. And I look forward to collecting my dividends for years to come.
Sponsored