• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hallo Ford / S650 2.0 or S750

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
OP
OP

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
I am thinking the best thing ever would be f Ford made a Mustang as light as Miata with the torque of a diesel and a 10000 rpm redline and then it could also have rolls Royce interior but without screens and then it could have wire wheels like a 1977 Cadillac Seville and then maybe curb feelers but they would be retractable so they couldnā€™t hurt aerodynamic or maybe they could turn sideways into strakes so it would be like a ford gtd and then it could have a sunroof t top convertible option all with retractable and not a shark fin antenna and then it could have active steering suspension exhaust but not active transmission because it needs to have a 20 speed manual like a big rig for all the torque and then a retractable wide body kit and roll up windows to save weight but all the latest technology and then it could fly around in the air and the manual transmission stick could be like a joy stick for airplanes and then it would automatically drive you to Walmart for the best tv ever and then if the tv ever fell in your cat and your cat ever needed to go to the hospital but you couldnā€™t see because you had tv glass in your eyes it would automatically take your tv and your dead cat inside to the dealership so you could perform an oil change on your cat
Lay off the catnipā€¦šŸ¤£

OP
OP

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What the same 'help' and 'hints' you have posted 63 times and counting? I'm sure they have got the message (not that they are actually listening)

Oh and I don't want any of the things you suggest, and I AM buying a Mustang S650, so maybe Ford know better than you what their customers want!
Greg you would be much happier with a Mach-Eā€¦Trust me! Especially where Ford dropped the price by $12Kā€¦Otherwise tell me whats wrong with my suggestions ?! Engine , weight , chassis , interior should have been new as also the Tremec the default transmission for the manual and looking at the Bronco it would have been cool if the S650 would have taken more clues from the original šŸ‘

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Greg you would be much happier with a Mach-Eā€¦Trust me! Especially where Ford dropped the price by $12Kā€¦Otherwise tell me whats wrong with my suggestions ?! Engine , weight , chassis , interior should have been new as also the Tremec the default transmission for the manual and looking at the Bronco it would have been cool if the S650 would have taken more clues from the original šŸ‘
All comes down to cost, all of those changes would require investment that nobody is willing to make on a niche product. The engine has been updated and so has the interior.
I doubt Tremec can make gearboxes in the volume required to be standard fit on the GT.
The DH is in limited supply due to parts and there isn't that much different to a GT

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I am happy with the S650 - unlike you I have ordered one.

Absolutely do not want a Mach-E

NONE of the things you suggest are important to me

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Lolz! Those were the days!
Were? Were? Where? lol
itā€™s my understanding were is still:
ā€˜Under pressure, Silicon Valley workers turn to LSD microdosing - Silicon Valley workers are taking tiny hits of LSD before heading to work.ā€™

OP
OP

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All comes down to cost, all of those changes would require investment that nobody is willing to make on a niche product. The engine has been updated and so has the interior.
I doubt Tremec can make gearboxes in the volume required to be standard fit on the GT.
The DH is in limited supply due to parts and there isn't that much different to a GT
Keith since Camaro and Challenger are gone I think Ford went cheap but should have invested some money on a new product because the market would have been big enough to scoop up conquest sales ! It would have been a win-win for everyoneā€¦I dont know EPA regulations but the engine is pretty much the same for output except the car got heavier.Same with interior except for the screens and Tremec has the capacity to make enough manuals for a ā€œniche productā€ like the 5.0 especially where they dont make manuals for Camaro,Challenger,Corvette or Viper,G8 or SS anymoreā€¦IMHO The mexicans at Tremec would be probably more than happy instead letting the chinese make all the Getragsā€¦šŸ¤£
Sponsored