• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hallo Ford / S650 2.0 or S750

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
After Camaro and Challenger have departed and Corvette has gone beyond reach for most too refined to the point of being boring and auto only all eyes are on the Mustang if you want a V8 and manual ! Of course affordability means compromises but still a new lighter car with chassis better than alpha would be nice.Also a interior with nicer softer touch materials and some real knobs to touch and turn instead of Fisher Price meets Apple.The Coyote would benefit from bigger bore to give it more low to mid rpm Torque.Also the belt line of the hood above the wheel arches are too tall as also the front overhang is too long which makes the current design look S550 old.A hatchback would be practical too.For high hp GT 500 versions AWD would be cool to actually put the hp down.What else did I forgetā€¦? Maybe Turbos instead of SC to get more power and less parasitic losses/better mpg if you dont put the right foot down ! Otherwise kudos for keeping the dream alive as in n/a V8 with a manual šŸ‘
Sponsored

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Donā€™t click the big link. It takes you to the secret ā€œHallo Mustangā€ website.

OP
OP

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
Sorry nothing artificial here just some help/hints for Fomoco to make the Mustang more appealing šŸ‘

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Sorry nothing artificial here just some help/hints for Fomoco to make the Mustang more appealing šŸ‘
What the same 'help' and 'hints' you have posted 63 times and counting? I'm sure they have got the message (not that they are actually listening)

Oh and I don't want any of the things you suggest, and I AM buying a Mustang S650, so maybe Ford know better than you what their customers want!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I am strongly thinking these are just AI generated posts. Seriously.
The "IGNORE" functionality was created, at least in part, for situations like this. šŸ‘

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I am thinking the best thing ever would be f Ford made a Mustang as light as Miata with the torque of a diesel and a 10000 rpm redline and then it could also have rolls Royce interior but without screens and then it could have wire wheels like a 1977 Cadillac Seville and then maybe curb feelers but they would be retractable so they couldnā€™t hurt aerodynamic or maybe they could turn sideways into strakes so it would be like a ford gtd and then it could have a sunroof t top convertible option all with retractable and not a shark fin antenna and then it could have active steering suspension exhaust but not active transmission because it needs to have a 20 speed manual like a big rig for all the torque and then a retractable wide body kit and roll up windows to save weight but all the latest technology and then it could fly around in the air and the manual transmission stick could be like a joy stick for airplanes and then it would automatically drive you to Walmart for the best tv ever and then if the tv ever fell in your cat and your cat ever needed to go to the hospital but you couldnā€™t see because you had tv glass in your eyes it would automatically take your tv and your dead cat inside to the dealership so you could perform an oil change on your cat

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I am thinking the best thing ever would be f Ford made a Mustang as light as Miata with the torque of a diesel and a 10000 rpm redline and then it could also have rolls Royce interior but without screens and then it could have wire wheels like a 1977 Cadillac Seville and then maybe curb feelers but they would be retractable so they couldnā€™t hurt aerodynamic or maybe they could turn sideways into strakes so it would be like a ford gtd and then it could have a sunroof t top convertible option all with retractable and not a shark fin antenna and then it could have active steering suspension exhaust but not active transmission because it needs to have a 20 speed manual like a big rig for all the torque and then a retractable wide body kit and roll up windows to save weight but all the latest technology and then it could fly around in the air and the manual transmission stick could be like a joy stick for airplanes and then it would automatically drive you to Walmart for the best tv ever and then if the tv ever fell in your cat and your cat ever needed to go to the hospital but you couldnā€™t see because you had tv glass in your eyes it would automatically take your tv and your dead cat inside to the dealership so you could perform an oil change on your cat
Thanks @Upacurb. Iā€™m sitting on a tour bus. My wife and 40 other people think Iā€™m nuts because Iā€™m laughing so hard. Keep up the good work!! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Window pane + Orange sunshine / purple micro dot
Sponsored