• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Remote revving will most likely not be available – at least not in Germany. Since it will be a homologized car (EU spec) I expect that feature to be turned off. And since their servers run in the US I doubt that this is a feature one can retrofit/reactivate. I’m glad we don’t have this as this is indeed a horrible feature regarding the climate and therefore the world.

Greeting to CA :wink:
I thought the reason why the remote start / remote rev is not available in Europe was because of some anti car theft law and not because of emissions.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
As you see on this Europe spec Mustang, the reverse light is multifunctional. It has white and red lights built in.

The red one is the rear fog light which is mandatory in many or maybe all European countries.

On the second picture you see the European light switch. It has a front and rear fog light button.

If I buy a Mustang without this option, than I have to built it in myself before I can get it on European plates.

Ford-Mustang-2015-Rear-Fog-Light-EU-OEM_2.jpg

4fa3b6c94e8989a683d7db4220b7.jpg
Thanks for the information and educating me.