• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Gogoggansgo

Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
The reality is we really don’t know crap about the next gEN mustang. I still think it’s going to be based on the newer and more up to date CD6 plateform and it should be. Besides that all it’s all bs and rumors

amk91

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
The reality is we really don’t know crap about the next gEN mustang. I still think it’s going to be based on the newer and more up to date CD6 plateform and it should be. Besides that all it’s all bs and rumors
It is not on CD6. This has been said numerous times since 2019, so it's not really fair to discount the perspectives of those of us who have already pointed this out long ago.

It's no longer rumor mill and just BSing. It's been confirmed a number of times, by several insiders, who are not gonna get on a megaphone and shout, "I WORK FOR FORD AND I AM LEAKING INFO I CAN GET FIRED FOR..."

If you don't know about it, doesn't negate those of us who do. You can wait until reveal and find out the truth, but I think we know already.

Last edited by a moderator: