• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Just got the news, it's coming to Europe in late 2023. Here are the first pics.

Besides the bigger mirrors I think these are white rear lights again that are switched on for the images to appear more red. But I'm not sure on that

S650 Mustang S650 incl. Dark Horse will arrive in Europe late 2023 + First pics of Euro model Screenshot_20220915_094900

S650 Mustang S650 incl. Dark Horse will arrive in Europe late 2023 + First pics of Euro model Screenshot_20220915_094923

S650 Mustang S650 incl. Dark Horse will arrive in Europe late 2023 + First pics of Euro model Screenshot_20220915_094913
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Thanks Ace.....that's great news. Still hoping the tail lights are always red.......but I've grown to like the "Euro tails" :)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
We have a few well informed Ford representatives in our FB group, Simply Mustangs. Two of them have confirmed this morning that the GT and Dark Horse will be coming to the UK next year :)

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Great news

However I have not been able to read up on anything.

The dark horse comes with a track pack as well? What does it include and will that also be coming or the "base dark horse" only

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
No mention of the track package in the Swedish release notes, only the appearance package for the Dark Horse.

Once again we don't get the top trim as it is now :(, but at least torsen this time around it seems...

Last edited:

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
No mention of the track package in the Swedish release notes, only the appearance package for the Dark Horse.

Once again we don't get the top trim it seems :(, but at least torsen this time around it seems...
The Torsen will be a good thing I think the Handling Package will not be available in EU.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
The Torsen will be a good thing I think the Handling Package will not be available in EU.
No it does not seem so, I have asked one dealer if they have some information to share but nothing at the moment :(

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Great news

However I have not been able to read up on anything.

The dark horse comes with a track pack as well? What does it include and will that also be coming or the "base dark horse" only
Dark Horse includes some cooling and handling improvements. But sadly it sounds like as on the Mach 1 the real Handling package including the big frontsplitter and rear wing won't be available in europe. First thing to order on the aftermarket, the Dark horse looks too nice without it.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse includes some cooling and handling improvements. But sadly it sounds like as on the Mach 1 the real Handling package including the big frontsplitter and rear wing won't be available in europe. First thing to order on the aftermarket, the Dark horse looks too nice without it.
It's also different sways and springs and different wheels there is even going to be an option for Carbon wheels on the Dark Horse (first outside of the Shelby's). Spec wise very close to what the Mach 1 HP is even down to sway bar sizes. So you are getting a different skined Mach 1 with a few more BHP's.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
It's also different sways and springs and different wheels there is even going to be an option for Carbon wheels on the Dark Horse (first outside of the Shelby's). Spec wise very close to what the Mach 1 HP is even down to sway bar sizes. So you are getting a different skined Mach 1 with a few more BHP's.
Carlos was saying though the are differences in e.g the chassi as well in general maybe that applied more to the GT?

Also there are some electronical differences between the HP on the M1 compare do the none HP. Swaybars and springs is a rather easy change a such, it's the electronic bits and obviously sourcing carbon wheels yourself in europe will cost as much as the car :D

I would take the dark horse over a Mach 1 any time any day, also the brakes are upgraded.
However question is how much coin it will be.....

I have since a couple of weeks cancelled my Polestar 2 Perf order, Mach-e and Model 3 Perf(would only pick one of them). But now the devil in me is saying dark things about dark horses.....

Last edited:

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carlos was saying though the are differences in e.g the chassi as well in general maybe that applied more to the GT?
Different steering rack than the S550's and some pickup points in the chassis are different but let's not kid ourself the "S650" is just redesigned S550 with some GT350/500 parts. Overall dimentsions even weight is almost exactly the same. As well as Swaybars etc. Just a Mach 1 with a different dark name. Regarding EV's I honestly don't get why people want to drive any.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Different steering rack than the S550's and some pickup points in the chassis are different but let's not kid ourself the "S650" is just redesigned S550 with some GT350/500 parts. Overall dimentsions even weight is almost exactly the same. As well as Swaybars etc. Just a Mach 1 with a different dark name. Regarding EV's I honestly don't get why people want to drive any.
as a daily any time of the day with an EV for, the way my driving habits are at the moment a ICE car specifically a high performance would die ......

For the 5 min drives and the fact that you can drive as fast as you want from the 1m. With my 18GT I had to drive 15 min before e.g. the trans/diff was up to temp

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
I hope we'll see "500 hp" in the european Dark Horse. I don't undersatand why Ford doesn't let the red tail lights. it's so difficult remain amber flashing lights with the red pilots?
Sponsored