• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
it's so difficult remain amber flashing lights with the red pilots?
Technically it's simple, but some export countries apparently still do not allow red glass on blinkers. It's not per se a European thing either, Ford builds only one export spec for all countries outside USA/Canada and it needs to meet all their technical demands.

Personally I fail to see why they did not simply use the Mach-E tail lights. Those not only look much cooler but are designed to be configurable for every market in the world by adjusting the firmware. Instead they came up with these cheap ass American Muscle catalog things from China.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
I just realized Ford europes photoshop department went a bit too far, they overpainted the sidemarkers in bodycolor. Pretty sure they will just be some non-functional reflectors in white or orange for europe
S650 Mustang S650 incl. Dark Horse will arrive in Europe late 2023 + First pics of Euro model 1663253271578

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
I just realized Ford europes photoshop department went a bit too far, they overpainted the sidemarkers in bodycolor. Pretty sure they will just be some non-functional reflectors in white or orange for europe
1663253271578.png
but damned that sideview looks nice!
Lowered on rims with the right ET and beefier tires ......

Could come body colored as well, have that on my MX5, the US models have illuminated ones

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
I just realized Ford europes photoshop department went a bit too far, they overpainted the sidemarkers in bodycolor.
So that probably means the yellow we see is not representative of the actual color either.

I did see a yellow swatch in one of Stangmode's videos though, which looked pretty decent and similar to the Ford Europe pics.

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
Quick....someone explain the front license plate, and what's special about it;

S650 Mustang S650 incl. Dark Horse will arrive in Europe late 2023 + First pics of Euro model 1663258628175

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
Technically it's simple, but some export countries apparently still do not allow red glass on blinkers. It's not per se a European thing either, Ford builds only one export spec for all countries outside USA/Canada and it needs to meet all their technical demands.

Personally I fail to see why they did not simply use the Mach-E tail lights. Those not only look much cooler but are designed to be configurable for every market in the world by adjusting the firmware. Instead they came up with these cheap ass American Muscle catalog things from China.
Is this also the reason for the loss of power compared to the American? (10-20hp)

I think without the black panel in the rear end the clear tail lights will look worse.

Last edited:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
Is this also the reason for the loss of power compared to the American? (10-20hp)
That is caused by the mandatory addition of a gas particle filter in the exhaust system in Euro-spec cars. This is required to meet Euro emission standards.

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Do we think the red tail lights blink amber? It actually looks like they do in some of the videos... Even on the US model, I suppose...

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
No one gets the license plate situation?

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
International Mustang Transformation on 80 Volts.
It can read just fine either backwards or forwards. So the same picture can be used for either right-hand or left-hand drive market advertising. They just flip the image, and the plate still reads just fine.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
It can read just fine either backwards or forwards. So the same picture can be used for either right-hand or left-hand drive market advertising. They just flip the image, and the plate still reads just fine.
Than you have to flip the horse logo as well

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
Than you have to flip the horse logo as well
True, but that's not noticeable by regular folks. A license plate that is clearly flipped would be noticed.
Sponsored