• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP

jmross845

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Xtreme Recon, 2023 Subaru Crosstrek
Actually not bad.

I hate taking off interior trim pieces, once those clips are loose, the rattles are free to live with you forever.

So these seem like a decent option for those late night drives with a drink
Yes Sir 🫡

Stang24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
@Stangerous i know you said you replaced your shifter. Were you able to remove the top of the center console without taking the whole shifter assembly off? If you need to are there just 2 screws holding the shifter in?

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
What extra wire did you use? Link?
I used 18
@Stangerous i know you said you replaced your shifter. Were you able to remove the top of the center console without taking the whole shifter assembly off? If you need to are there just 2 screws holding the shifter in?
There are only two phillip screws on the front side of the shifter holding it on, I put a shop cloth down and magnetized my bit just in case I were to drop a screw. they are very small. It helps to put the shifter in M to remove them.
Sponsored