• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Wife and I nearly fist fight over her tablet/phone usage when I'm trying to fall asleep.
come on now! It's a 'bra' for your eyes.
https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Con...table-Blindfold/dp/B07MR27G3D/ref=sr_1_7?th=1

surely you can walk on over to Naval Uniform Supply on base and ask for cool green ones that aviators and hanger mechanics use to catch some shut-eye between cats and traps. :)

Maybe just having some "old guy itus" or something
What is this, my first day? You're WAY too young to run that jive past me. Cut that sh*t out, Mister! And don't you "Sir" me, I work for a living.
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
come on now! It's a 'bra' for your eyes.
https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Con...table-Blindfold/dp/B07MR27G3D/ref=sr_1_7?th=1

surely you can walk on over to Naval Uniform Supply on base and ask for cool green ones that aviators and hanger mechanics use to catch some shut-eye between cats and traps. :)

What is this, my first day? You're WAY too young to run that jive past me. Cut that sh*t out, Mister! And don't you "Sir" me, I work for a living.
Yeah I think I confuse old with lazy. Been too long in a cush position at work. I will say my bodies warranty seems to expired since turning 40. New position I'm starting in a week and a half will have me crying till my body re calibrates to actual labor again. I expect my next garage jack stand oil change to be easier though.

I can't do the mask thing simply because she will have then defeated me. My resolve must remain strong! I do enough for her to complain about, I also need a few things to also complain about to keep balance in the household.

And sorry OP, derailing threads is kind of my thing, comes naturally.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Based on Jem's description of the headlights, I think we can expect headlights similar to this lol

SmartSelect_20220209-144705_Instagram.jpg
To be fair, the LED signature would look really cool on a mustang, especially if it looked a little more agressive, which is likely. It's a cool way to reimagine the tri-bar elements.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
There is way too much going on in this picture.
Agreed, the background is hectic, then there's the choice to show the reflection in the water. It looks clutter, and pulls attention away from the product, a major no no in advertising as you'd probably expect. I'm also confused as to why Alfa Romeo has pics of this thing in what looks like a worn out factory or warehouse. Just doesn't fit their brands image, if this crossover is meant to appeal to urban buyers, maybe have like a white and black background, which this blue Alfa in it. Would look more visually interesting, tie the product into an urban setting, and you could even get cheeky with a tagline like "Here to brighten up your urban life" or something like that.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Taking a step back, are we really sure S650 is going to be a MY 2024 car now? Last rumor I heard was a mid 2023 release?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Taking a step back, are we really sure S650 is going to be a MY 2024 car now? Last rumor I heard was a mid 2023 release?
I have seen rumors that have stated both, not sure there is a definitive answer, but I would like to know as well! I am hoping for a 2023 model launched in early 2023, but that leaves a gap between 2022 production ending and spring 2023. If it is mid 2023, then are they not going to sell new mustangs in early 2022? If they do, what are they going to call the new model year, 2024?

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I suspect the only way we'll know for sure is if/when Ford release the Order Guides for the '23MY.

If S650 is to be a '24MY, then they'd either need to skip the '23MY (unlikely) or make both the '22 & '23MY short runs. For example:

'22MY - Jan 2022 to July 2022
'23MY - Aug 2022 to Feb 2023
'24MY - March 2023+

I've heard from 2 sources that Ford could not sell a '22MY car in 2023 which I why I think they'd have to have at least a short run of '23MY cars.......unless they decide production of the '22 can end in December 2022 and have downtime until S650 comes on in March of 2023. Given the significant downtime Flat Rock has experienced over the last couple of years.......and this year isn't looking any better, 8-10 weeks of downtime wouldn't surprise me.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
From a short glimse I am happy that we can finally see the lower air vents, that seems to be similiar (but smaller) than the Mach 1 lower bumper. We can also see a bit more of the headlight housings, that seems have very sharp angles around them.

It's hard to see anything important on the rear, but it looks like the rear panels is more curved upwards and the "ducktail rear spoiler line" is a bit further out than on S550. It's also hard to say through the padding, but to me it looks like the rear shoulder lines could indeed be more pointed outwards like on the Evos/China-Mondeo

If the whole car looks like a more angular S550 I will be quite happy with it.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
A mid 2023, model year release would mean Ford plans on releasing it in mid 2022, that's way too early. The latest info indicates it will start production around March of 2023.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
From a short glimse I am happy that we can finally see the lower air vents, that seems to be similiar (but smaller) than the Mach 1 lower bumper. We can also see a bit more of the headlight housings, that seems have very sharp angles around them.

It's hard to see anything important on the rear, but it looks like the rear panels is more curved upwards and the "ducktail rear spoiler line" is a bit further out than on S550. It's also hard to say through the padding, but to me it looks like the rear shoulder lines could indeed be more pointed outwards like on the Evos/China-Mondeo

If the whole car looks like a more angular S550 I will be quite happy with it.
Agreed, I'm just glad that it doesn't appear to have that massive grille from the sculpture, which is the one thing on the sculpture that I didn't like. If it looks similar to the sculpture in the side and rear, with a front end that looks more like a revised s550, I think we'll be in for a treat.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Agreed, I'm just glad that it doesn't appear to have that massive grille from the sculpture, which is the one thing on the sculpture that I didn't like. If it looks similar to the sculpture in the side and rear, with a front end that looks more like a revised s550, I think we'll be in for a treat.
Absolutely. I don't like the trend of oversized grilles, Audi and BMW are already going way too far on that. The S550 already had a lot of the grille meshes actually blocked off since it was just for the visuals. Just like fake exhausts, I just can't stand fake air intakes. Even the GT500 got fake vents next to the headlights.

You have these really sporty cars that deliver awesome performance, but somebody always decided it would look better if they slap on fake racerboy stuff.
Sponsored