• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I am heading to Detroit Friday. I will be hitting some lots and taking pics.

Woodward Dream cruise Saturday and SE MI Mustang club show at Ford HQ Sunday. I am sure there will be plenty at both.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Wonder if those were stock units or retail orders…

OP
OP
MustangFanClub

MustangFanClub

MustangFanClub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium (Performance Package)
Wonder if those were stock units or retail orders…
I was chatting with one of the dealer reps and they said it was a retail order and customer is picking it up this week!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
to those whose dealers get vehicles from El Mirage Railyard, i have some good news. i was told by one of our usual transporter drivers today that right now, there is basically nothing at El Mirage Railyard (which is why deliveries have been sparse with little vehicles), which means there is a really good chance that, given the teemsters don't take forever to unload the train, you should get your Mustang pretty soon after it arrives at El Mirage

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
to those whose dealers get vehicles from El Mirage Railyard, i have some good news. i was told by one of our usual transporter drivers today that right now, there is basically nothing at El Mirage Railyard (which is why deliveries have been sparse with little vehicles), which means there is a really good chance that, given the teemsters don't take forever to unload the train, you should get your Mustang pretty soon after it arrives at El Mirage
You happen to know any of the the socal railyards? Specifically around the LA area

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
You happen to know any of the the socal railyards? Specifically around the LA area
unfortunately not. my dealer only gets stuff from Phoenix and El Mirage railyard (very rarely from somewhere else, usually new drivers if so) and none of our usual transporter drivers get stuff out there as far as i know

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

This is not true. The train yard is loaded more than I have ever seen it. There is even cars still in the rail cars down Grand Ave to block the view. Most of the cars there are Fords. As far as getting a car quickly the wait was around a week at the train yard when I ordered my GT per my salesperson. I did see lots of trucks loaded up today with F150 Raptors and Broncos. But there are cars sitting there that have been there over a week.

I drive out there regularly.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Is the railyard really called El Mirage?

I thought you were pulling our leg, but that's a very funny coincidence (and it's aptly named given the situation) if true...

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
This is not true. The train yard is loaded more than I have ever seen it. There is even cars still in the rail cars down Grand Ave to block the view. Most of the cars there are Fords. As far as getting a car quickly the wait was around a week at the train yard when I ordered my GT per my salesperson. I did see lots of trucks loaded up today with F150 Raptors and Broncos. But there are cars sitting there that have been there over a week.

Both things could be true.

The transporter could have meant there's basically nothing *FOR HIM* to pick up, at least not yet. That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of cars at the Railyard.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)

i'm just saying what he said, but if we get another driver today, i'll ask him too

Is the railyard really called El Mirage?

I thought you were pulling our leg, but that's a very funny coincidence (and it's aptly named given the situation) if true...
it's not officially called the El Mirage Railyard, but everyone calls it that because it's a railyard located in El Mirage
S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang S650s Delivered to Dealerships! 1692280619776

if you asked "have you seen X at BNSF Automotive Distribution Center?" they might not know what you are talking about

Both things could be true.

The transporter could have meant there's basically nothing *FOR HIM* to pick up, at least not yet. That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of cars at the Railyard.
yeah, i'm thinking he might've left the "for him" part out, but as i mentioned earlier in this message, i'll ask the same question if another driver comes in

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
I’m down here in Tucson! My car is built and ready to ship so hopefully us Arizonans get our Stangs soon. Do you have a good idea about when our rail will start heading out of Michigan?
Sponsored