• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Your are quite a bit younger than me. My baby will be 39 in October
Our baby will be 45 in December. Our youngest is 42. We've been blessed with 2 amazing children and 3 absolutely awesome grandchildren. Life is good. đź‘Ť

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
My car is listed on my dealer's website as well.

They're advertising a 13K markup from what I'm paying, lol...
That's the latest dealer "scam" . I've encountered this with Golf Type R, Nissan Z, Camaro and the Mustang as well. They list the car on the website and when you inquire they say something like "oh that car has been bought already but not delivered yet" We can order one for you at MSRP + xxyyzz.... I haven't bought a new car for 30+ years, but this was a new bait and switch trick at least to me.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Beautiful car! Thanks for the pictures. I wish you well and hope you have a great time with this fantastic machine.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
How's the B&O sound system? Does the sub at least add some noticable bass?
So I was looking at the difference between GT’s GT premiums! And I noticed the premiums come with the B&O, what kind of stereo does
Our baby will be 45 in December. Our youngest is 42. We've been blessed with 2 amazing children and 3 absolutely awesome grandchildren. Life is good. đź‘Ť
your baby is older than your youngest?? Lol 45 December what? My husband oldest son and me are all December 20th

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
So I was looking at the difference between GT’s GT premiums! And I noticed the premiums come with the B&O, what kind of stereo does

your baby is older than your youngest?? Lol 45 December what? My husband oldest son and me are all December 20th
Yes, she's the oldest, but she will always be my baby. ❤ December 27th.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
We are getting emotional now with the babies :D

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
We are getting emotional now with the babies :D
Like I just got done telling someone else if it was your car that you were paying 60,000 for and you were getting jacked around, because ford can’t get their chit together, and your car were sitting in all kinds of rain and hail, you would be bitching as well! I know I had a German exchange student! Wait until you have no idea when you are getting your car, and they are telling you stuff that isn’t right. They have EVERY right to be pissed

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Like I just got done telling someone else if it was your car that you were paying 60,000 for and you were getting jacked around, because ford can’t get their chit together, and your car were sitting in all kinds of rain and hail, you would be bitching as well! I know I had a German exchange student! Wait until you have no idea when you are getting your car, and they are telling you stuff that isn’t right. They have EVERY right to be pissed
Okay and what does this have to do with my comment now? :D
Sponsored