• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cindy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP DIB
is your stang Atlas blue? Cause these look like completely different blues and now Im having second thoughts on VP I went VP because it was a new color and wasn’t a huge fan of atlas blue because I thought it would look like your car (not dissing your car looks great btw) too late now though
My car is Deep Impact Blue. I ordered Atlas Blue. It is definitely a different color than mine. Can't tell as well from photos. Mine has more purple and depth. Atlas was doing a good job in person of showing off the body lines.
Sponsored

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
All good! I ordered DM Grey but have never seen that color in person. Just trying to see what it might look like. Carbon grey with the NP package looks great
I was going to get DM though I went to a dealer that had a 2022 in Carbonized and one in Dark Matter.
Glad I did, the DM is very dark, on a cloudy day it almost looked like black when it gets dirty. Being in Ohio where it's cloudy 364 days a year I went with Carbonized

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Wow, it's impressive how much more aggressive the S650 looks in comparison. Had a DIB 15 GT back then too, but hands down the Gen 7 is the better looking car to me without doubt

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Spotted this GT today on a lot in Bowling Green, KY. It had the black roof, manual trans, black wheels. Looks way better in person than any pictures have ever shown. Very excited about mine now!

PXL_20230820_173508985.jpg

PXL_20230820_173537919.jpg
Feels like the back end of the S650 doesn’t have that “big booty” look. Seems sleeker, not sure if it’s any lower at the trunk lid or not though.

ryannshit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands / '22 Bronco Outer Banks
I was going to get DM though I went to a dealer that had a 2022 in Carbonized and one in Dark Matter.
Glad I did, the DM is very dark, on a cloudy day it almost looked like black when it gets dirty. Being in Ohio where it's cloudy 364 days a year I went with Carbonized
Black was my second choice so DM will be fine for me. Just need to decide if I'll go with PPF or ceramic coat.

I just got my "built" status. Wooooooo!

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My last 3 Mustangs have been black-I was ready for a change and it was between DM and carbonized.. I’ve seen both in person and they both look great. There are just so many gray cars on the road now similar to carbonized gray. The DM just looks so sweet and so much more unique to me. You can’t go wrong with either.

Last edited:

509Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150 4X4. Waiting on 2024 GT convertible in
Any 24s delivered in the pacific north west?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
All good! I ordered DM Grey but have never seen that color in person. Just trying to see what it might look like. Carbon grey with the NP package looks great
[/QUOTE
The dm gray I saw is much darker

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
i'm just saying what he said, but if we get another driver today, i'll ask him too

yeah, i'm thinking he might've left the "for him" part out, but as i mentioned earlier in this message, i'll ask the same question if another driver comes in
To update this. I drove by the train depot and vehicles are now moving. The massive amounts of Bronco Sports that were sitting for weeks is thinned out.
I have seen some Bronco's and Raptors that look like they are moving within a day or 2.

Mine is on the train just passing Griffin, In.

I'll be driving by the train depot almost daily, so I'll have a good idea how fast they are moving. I will ask my salesman what is the wait time from the train depot, when mine gets closer.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
To update this. I drove by the train depot and vehicles are now moving. The massive amounts of Bronco Sports that were sitting for weeks is thinned out.
I have seen some Bronco's and Raptors that look like they are moving within a day or 2.

Mine is on the train just passing Griffin, In.

I'll be driving by the train depot almost daily, so I'll have a good idea how fast they are moving. I will ask my salesman what is the wait time from the train depot, when mine gets closer.
things have definitely been slowing down in terms of dealers getting new vehicles. this past winter there were times when i came into work and we got something like 20 or 30 vehicles overnight, but now we last got a transporter a couple days ago. i am expecting that soon dealers will be getting transporters with only Mustangs