• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
My oldest son has an R/T Charger and my youngest has a 2017 Charger Daytona. When I switch brands so do they. They both had Mustangs when I had mine. They will be in a dilemma soon once my Mustang arrives because I'll have both!!
How old are your boys? I’m sure they will talk it over and one will get a mustang and the other a dodge. Lol
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats!! Looks amazing

Alright people, 1 down 12,999 to go... and I'm not even scheduled yet. See mine next year
Maybe we will get good news this week. Wonder when the last date is for them to build before they quit for the winter?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How's the B&O sound system? Does the sub at least add some noticable bass?
I know on my 2022 Audi, the B&O was GREAT. Even at my age, I still live loud music and lots of base. It would shake my car. My husband said damn, you have too much base! Not for me. He is getting old, and his hearing is going and I will be forever young. Or trying to be😂

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes please give your thoughts on this !
I told pedalplow I loved the B&O I had I. My Audi, it had great base to where the car would move with it. I should have held on to it a little longer, only had 7000 miles on it, But the prices of them kept going down and I didn’t wanna lose anymore money because I want to put it back I for the Mustang, not realizing how long it would take to get it. We have 4 vehicles for the 2 of us, so I knew I wouldn’t be without a car.
We had to get this building, so the jeep and his ram are out there, his company car sits out, and I have the garage for my jeep(can’t haul all my cleaning supplies in my car and my new car

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Delivered (to Me) -- First Photos!! IMG_2614

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Delivered (to Me) -- First Photos!! IMG_2892

mobiax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MY20
Congrats! Have you tested if reving in D is possible when pulling both paddles (like on GT500)?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I know on my 2022 Audi, the B&O was GREAT. Even at my age, I still live loud music and lots of base. It would shake my car. My husband said damn, you have too much base! Not for me. He is getting old, and his hearing is going and I will be forever young. Or trying to be😂
I’m the same way

OP
OP

jfische5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Congratulations!! I ordered mine on June 24th and got a build date of the week of September 18 on July 13. But, I don't mind if it takes a couple months. I'm paying off my 2017 Convertible GT 401A next month. I hope I get as good of a deal on my interest rate as I did in 2017...it was 0%. I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to dream.
Yeah, 0% is long gone! But you won't mind after you drive your new car.

OP
OP

jfische5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Post some pics/video please!!! And does yours have the auto start/stop? I have heard the 5.0 will not have it?!? I don’t want it with my DH.

Also a pic of paddle shifters if equipped. Just for personal reference…Thanks!!
No start stop on the V8. I think for the ecoboost though.

OP
OP

jfische5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally a good look at the NPP wheels! I think some black lug nuts would look awesome on those wheels as well. Great looking car! Can't wait to share pics when I get mine
I thought I would replace with black when I saw these. But since the logo in the wheel center is chrome/silver, I kinda like the look. I just hope these lugs aren't those two piece jobs that swell.

OP
OP

jfische5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Have you tested if reving in D is possible when pulling both paddles (like on GT500)?
Haven't tried the paddles tbh. Getting ceramic a week from Wednesday so being a little stingy on driving until that is done.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
It's coming and incredibly worth it! What a fun machine!
Yeah, no hurry, if I got scheduled now it would arrive dead winter... until then just enjoy watching ya'll get yours