• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 S650 Mustang Ecoboost in Germany

Buk0wski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Official Ford . de website says early 2024 pre-ordering starts. Regarding the Ecoboost, I read online that Ford discontinued the sales of Ecoboost Mustangs in Europe around 2021 because of low sales numbers. Not entirely sure if only the GT/Dark Horse is coming out this year or if they will also be selling the 2024 Ecoboost. I thought about going to the dealership and asking but Im assuming they wont give out any information yet here in Germany. Any sort of info would be appreciated.

S650 Mustang 2024 S650 Mustang Ecoboost in Germany mt
Sponsored

CertoDimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A6 S-Line
Belgian dealer told me recent update on S650 : Pricelist will be available 'summer 2024' So, don't get your hopes up...

GT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Price lists already available in Poland for GT and Dark Horse only (HP drop vs US as usual but for Dark Horse a lot). I don't think Ecoboost will be offered in EU.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
Price lists already available in Poland for GT and Dark Horse only (HP drop vs US as usual but for Dark Horse a lot). I don't think Ecoboost will be offered in EU.
Can you upload the list here or name the prices? I can't find any "leaked" prices outside of the US... Thanks in advance.

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
I can't find it on the polish Ford website, have they been published somewhere else?
The only euro Ford website that has the price listed for the new mustang is the UK one, with 65.585 pounds for the Dark Horse (around 83.5K dollars).

GT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Sure. GT Fastback starts at 303 500 PLN (around 69 770 EUR), Convertible starts at 323 500 PLN (around 74 367 EUR).
Dark Horse starts at 358 500 (around 82 413 EUR)
Automatic transmission additionally 15 000 PLN (around 3 448 EUR)
GT/CS not priced yet.
Ecoboost is not offered.
Power numbers
GT - 446 HP
DH - 453 HP
So you can see how detuned they are vs US spec. Shame on that. Eco propaganda.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
Sure. GT Fastback starts at 303 500 PLN (around 69 770 EUR), Convertible starts at 323 500 PLN (around 74 367 EUR).
GT/CS not priced yet.
Ecoboost is not offered.
Power numbers
GT - 446 HP
DH - 453 HP
I just look up old prices and one can still find them online...

S550 GT M6 237500 zloty = 54600ā‚¬
GT convertible M6 254500 zloty = 58400ā‚¬
Mach 1 M6 293500 zloty... = 67500ā‚¬

If those are EU prices I doubt that many will buy the car... Way overpriced. Ford increased the price by almost 15000ā‚¬ in a year or two for a car that is essentially an update... There is literally nothing that justifies such prices except greed. Itā€™s a fine car for around $50K and even for around 50Kā‚¬ itā€™s worth the money. However, I expected high prices but not crazy high. Iā€™ll hold my final verdict for when I finally had the ability to sit in and drive a S650 but I doubt that anything in that car is worth the price tag. A real bumper to me as I cannot justify spending that much on a regular GTā€¦ The Mustang was once a fairly quick and affordable carā€¦ These days itā€™s neither real quick nor affordableā€¦

GT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
That is true. We all know EV is being push from every side and Mustang would need to go the same route at some point, so current V8 Mustang is sort of a last man standing and Ford knows that too, so they pump the price up. And that works. BTW 70k USD for DH with handling pack on US market is ridiculous, adding some other options and you are in high 70s + potential mark up. That's more than a base C8 corvette and GT350 when it was around, meanwhile S650 is not even faster then previous S550, shares a lot of 6th gen parts and it's locked for tuning. It's basiaclly facelifted S550 that you're gonna need to play stock with for quite some time.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I just look up old prices and one can still find them online...

S550 GT M6 237500 zloty = 54600ā‚¬
GT convertible M6 254500 zloty = 58400ā‚¬
Mach 1 M6 293500 zloty... = 67500ā‚¬

If those are EU prices I doubt that many will buy the car... Way overpriced. Ford increased the price by almost 15000ā‚¬ in a year or two for a car that is essentially an update... There is literally nothing that justifies such prices except greed. Itā€™s a fine car for around $50K and even for around 50Kā‚¬ itā€™s worth the money. However, I expected high prices but not crazy high. Iā€™ll hold my final verdict for when I finally had the ability to sit in and drive a S650 but I doubt that anything in that car is worth the price tag. A real bumper to me as I cannot justify spending that much on a regular GTā€¦ The Mustang was once a fairly quick and affordable carā€¦ These days itā€™s neither real quick nor affordableā€¦
Erm, have you heard of Euro 7 and the sales percentages for EV/ICE? The cars cost more to build and be grateful there is a naturally aspirated V8 coupe for sale at all.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
GT/CS not priced yet.
Ecoboost is not offered.
Power numbers
GT - 446 HP
DH - 453 HP
Firstly it is torque that actually matters more than top end power on the road, but the reasons are to do with European noise and emissions regulations in Euro7. No propaganda just reality!

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
GT/CS not priced yet.
Ecoboost is not offered.
Power numbers
GT - 446 HP
DH - 453 HP
So now a detuned GT has become more expensive than a Mach 1, great.

If those numbers are real, I'll just skip the s650 altogether. In Germany you can find plenty of new Mach 1 around 60K euros. Ive tested an s650 gt in California and I don't really see the 15K euros of improvements.

Im also wondering why in the UK you can get a Dark horse for the same price of a Polish GT convertiblešŸ§.

Edit: While the guys in the US are complaining about the 13 horsepower difference between the gt and the dark horse....we get a 7 hp gap šŸ¤£

GT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Firstly it is torque that actually matters more than top end power on the road, but the reasons are to do with European noise and emissions regulations in Euro7. No propaganda just reality!
Euro7 has nothing to do with this. EU decided Euro7 would be basically Euro6d when it comes to emissions which is valid from 2020. It will pay more attention to brake dust and battery. Torque is lower as well. But considering US spec DH has 500HP and EU 453HP it's a bummer. Not to mention previous gen EU spec Mach 1 was 460HP. I know it's 'only' 7HP less, but this is a performance car and from a new gen you expect more!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
There won't be EU Ecoboosts for Gen 7 in Europe. Only GT and DH are announced for us. Price LIst and Ordering will release/start in February with delivery I guess not before April. You can right now actually order the preorder showcars of dealers that will arrive around February, if they accept customers for these slots - But there are no prices and no horsepower numbers available yet.

Last edited:

JamesAnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
The cars cost more to build and be grateful there is a naturally aspirated V8 coupe for sale at all.
Give it a rest with your "be grateful" BS. We are getting a massively detuned car for an exorbitant price, if these numbers are correct, and apparently also won't be getting the handling pack.

JamesAnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
Go and buy a diesel pickup truck if you're so interested in torque
Sponsored