• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
One interesting thing that I don't know if it was noticed before - the lights flanking the inside of the grille change to amber with the turn signal (last EB picture). I wonder if their intended purpose is just side lighting legality then.

The stripes though are...meh. Maybe with a contrasting color outline they could look ok, but I wouldn't order them as-is.

The more and more I see this car with its various trims, the more I like it and hate it. I just want to know the damn cost of entry already!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
One interesting thing that I don't know if it was noticed before - the lights flanking the inside of the grille change to amber with the turn signal (last EB picture). I wonder if their intended purpose is just side lighting legality then.

The stripes though are...meh. Maybe with a contrasting color outline they could look ok, but I wouldn't order them as-is.

The more and more I see this car with its various trims, the more I like it and hate it. I just want to know the damn cost of entry already!
100% a compliance meadure

Both elements have to be viewable from the front by a 45° offset

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Hmmm not a fan of those stripes either. At least I don't like them on the yellow. My Mustang 55 years edition has stripes, but they are neatly located behind the hood vents up to the windshield. The example below is white, but my Kona Blue has them in black, which goes well with the darkish blue color. It is more like an understatement.

S650 Mustang Racing Stripes Spied on Yellow Splash 2024 Mustang GT & EcoBoost (S650) 1671500729043

SHxTGUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Man, that Ecoboost needs a car wash so badly

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i like how the EcoBoost gets the GT stripes but changed a bit
also the out of place Grabber Blue calipers strike again!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
I think the yellow is a bit disappointing. I think the Mustang would fit a very over the top yellow like the one on the C8, that really pops.
But the build of the yellow would look instantly better if you get the black accents and wrap the mirrors and the lower front part black. Maybe I will photoshop that later
S650 Mustang Racing Stripes Spied on Yellow Splash 2024 Mustang GT & EcoBoost (S650) 1671522738139

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I still want the return of Zinc Yellow.
Sponsored