• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
yes I bought a '19 SS/1LE and no, I didn't see what all the crying and wailing was about. I didn't buy the SS for it's looks. It's a "cheap" Chevy product and GM designers are way too juvenile with their Gandam styling on everything..
Maaaan, and you made all that buzz about the S650ā€™s looks?! Iā€™m not gonna be able to delete this from my memory if I catch you throwing rocks again šŸ˜¤

Nah Iā€™m just messing with you. To each their own

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Maaaan, and you made all that buzz about the S650ā€™s looks?
My forgiveness of poor/bad looks doesn't extend to "mediocre performance" underpinnings. :) And also when the car previously looked good inside and out...

My skin breaks out in hives when I see "tech" for "tech" sake, and the concomitant failure to actually solve a problem, let alone better. Thank goodness for buttons for 'drive modes'. I'd throttle the f'kr who relegated that to an icon you had to go hunt down. (<<< borne out of recent Challenger SCAT purchase)
Sponsored

Last edited: