• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Setting an ultimatum for ford.

MontegoRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM Power Wagon
Fair, but i've already put a deposit on this one and I think any other nearby dealers also require a deposit.
Use Ford chat with the build info on the sheet you got from the dealer when you ordered it. It should have the info for chat to give you info on if the order was even accepted in the first place. If you don't have the build sheet, you probably put a deposit down on nothing. And ordering a vehicle to replace a daily driver seems risky, so you kind of have to own up to making a poor decision there.
Sponsored

OP
OP

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Use Ford chat with the build info on the sheet you got from the dealer when you ordered it. It should have the info for chat to give you info on if the order was even accepted in the first place. If you don't have the build sheet, you probably put a deposit down on nothing. And ordering a vehicle to replace a daily driver seems risky, so you kind of have to own up to making a poor decision there.
I have the build sheet, ford said it is "unscheduled clean with a priority code of 03" so theres that. And I disagree that is a poor decision. I think a poor decision would be buying a vehicle I'm not happy with just because I have to wait. I work from home and the grocery is right next door so I'm basically just a homebody for the time being.

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
if you don't have any vehicle right now, i would cancel my order and buy something off the lot, idk maybe a 2ss or a 23 gt premium.

OP
OP

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
if you don't have any vehicle right now, i would cancel my order and buy something off the lot, idk maybe a 2ss or a 23 gt premium.
Sadly I'd rather wait at least a little longer. I'm just not willing to drive a vehicle I don't like. and i HATE the look of the s550's, and hate camaros even more. After another month or 2 I may just lease a vehicle temporarily, but for now I'm okay.

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
Sadly I'd rather wait at least a little longer. I'm just not willing to drive a vehicle I don't like. and i HATE the look of the s550's, and hate camaros even more. After another month or 2 I may just lease a vehicle temporarily, but for now I'm okay.
Well the S650 is a combo of an S550 and a Camaro SS. Now what?:crying:

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I've decided. I'm giving ford 1 more month from today to SCHEDULE my vehicle's build, or I will be cancelling my order and moving to a different brand. If it hits the 4 month mark without even being scheduled for a base model just because of the NP package then ford is not worth buying from.

So fingers crossed as I really like the 24 model, but I'm not waiting longer than that for an update on my order.

Questions for discussion

Anyone elses NP packages been built or even scheduled to be built yet?

If you had to order something besides a mustang what would it be? (my totaled car was a challenger r/t, not going back to driving a boat.)
Camaro?

ShibaGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford focus
I've decided. I'm giving ford 1 more month from today to SCHEDULE my vehicle's build, or I will be cancelling my order and moving to a different brand. If it hits the 4 month mark without even being scheduled for a base model just because of the NP package then ford is not worth buying from.

So fingers crossed as I really like the 24 model, but I'm not waiting longer than that for an update on my order.

Questions for discussion

Anyone elses NP packages been built or even scheduled to be built yet?

If you had to order something besides a mustang what would it be? (my totaled car was a challenger r/t, not going back to driving a boat.)
Just got word from ford chat today that my PP/NP gt premium has been built

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Audi A5’s are awesome

Elcuh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 gt ordered
Should have been scheduled by now. I ordered 4 months ago night pony and its getting built right now. Unless youre talking dark horse